LegacyGT.com

Happy lag is happy

I've been adding mods to my car slowly after the warranty went out. First, short shifter (Cobb), air filter (Perrin) about two months ago. Now I installed my AP I just got from UPS this afternoon. It's exactly what I expected/wanted, just allot smother acceleration, fells it has a bit more pep to its step. It just fells like that's how it should have came from subaru, it just fells right.

Now I have Cobb's stage 2 suspension package to install and my wheels and tires; 18x7.5 ASA's w/ 235-40-18 yoko's. Some reason I thought the Cobb end links came with their sway bars... they do not. I noticed they don't sell front sway bar links... does anyone know the reason?

I've never fallen out of love with my scooby, but this just letting my love grow :wub:

Cobb eliminated them as they were not selling that well is what I heard.

Yes mods are addictive..

Ya, unfortunately this in one of three "projects"... but this one is my DD so I'm just sticking to tried and true.

Next year will be power mods. The only other thing I may do this year is the clutch. I should have had that bastard replaced under warranty.

Archived