LegacyGT.com

Anxious for some numbers!!

Just took my car in to have everything installed i have been hoarding for the past 4 months including:

-VF52

-Turboxs FMIC

-id1000 injectors

-dw65c fp

-Turboxs ewg up w/ Tial 44mm

-killer bee oil pick up

-crawford aos

-grimmspeed ebcs

Ill be getting tuned by Turboxs on tuesday and i cant wait to see what she puts down! ill update this thread w/ #'s some time next week. sorry just had to share im excited as hell!

Pretty similar to my setup. I ran 300/308 on a dyno jet with a 38mm waste gate, 650 injectors, full turbo back , upgraded tmic, etc...

Either way it will be a fun setup I love my external waste gate. It scares the children.

Pretty similar to my setup. I ran 300/308 on a dyno jet with a 38mm waste gate, 650 injectors, full turbo back , upgraded tmic, etc...

Either way it will be a fun setup I love my external waste gate. It scares the children.

yeah im pretty excited about it... now my stock clutch is just a ticking time bomb it has 52k on it. its not slipping at all, ill deal with that when the time comes.i'd be stoked to break 300whp. but like i said ill post up a pic of my dyno sheet here in the next week or so.

Depends on what dyno you are being tuned on... some read lower than others. Good luck with your tune because its not the numbers that matter its the quality of the tune

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Depends on what dyno you are being tuned on... some read lower than others. Good luck with your tune because its not the numbers that matter its the quality of the tune

ill be getting tuned on a dynapack by Germaine from TurboXS.. and i agree that its the quality of the tune that matters...im still excited for numbers!:lol:

Looks like fun, I ran a VF52 on E85 a few years ago and really liked it. If you haven't upgraded your TMIC, talk to BarManBean and at least reinforce it- http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/bulletproof-tmic-mod-lgt-08-wrx-158870.html

My stock TMIC lasted only a couple hundred miles after upgrading to the VF52.

I've already put on a turboxs fmic but thanks for the input.. Goin to the shop today I'll snap a few pics.

yeah im pretty excited about it... now my stock clutch is just a ticking time bomb it has 52k on it. its not slipping at all, ill deal with that when the time comes.i'd be stoked to break 300whp. but like i said ill post up a pic of my dyno sheet here in the next week or so.

I would be amazed if your stock clutch lets you see anything even close to 300whp.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Regardless of the #s, if the tune is well done you'll be pretty happy I think. My 05 OBXT turned peak 303 whp / 339 wtq on Procom Racing's Mustang AWD-500-SE dyno last summer, 93 oct pump gas.

Main upgrades:

VF52

DW65 pump

DW740 injectors

IPR TMIC

GS EBCS

TGV deletes

GS PnP/coated collectors

Invidia catless UP

Cobb catted DP

Nameless resonated mid/Y w/ stock mufflers

Stock clutch holding fine but it's a SpecB 6MT...

I'm still stock clutch on my 5mt with 125k miles and no signs of slippage; I'm actually very surprised, as I didn't think it would last this long (10k since the VF-52 upgrade).

That's VERY good to hear..seeing how this small build crushed my tax money..hopefully it will be well worth it!

On another note I did stop by Andrewtech today to see how everything was going..the turbo/up pipe/wastegate and intercooler are on, injectors are going in right now. also got a nice teaser pic. The suspense is killing me.. thanks for all your input guys I really appreciate it!

img20140217_152301.thumb.jpg.6409b57ba0d4461f080813af7c704c21.jpg

That's VERY good to hear..seeing how this small build crushed my tax money..hopefully it will be well worth it!

On another note I did stop by Andrewtech today to see how everything was going..the turbo/up pipe/wastegate and intercooler are on, injectors are going in right now. also got a nice teaser pic. The suspense is killing me.. thanks for all your input guys I really appreciate it!

the teaser pic is looking real nice.

nice work! did you do everything at once? if so that's gotta be a HUGE difference. i'm basically the same setup as you: 52/ebcs/850cc/65c/turboback - also just put on ELH yesterday and retuned to 290/318 on EFI's mustang dyno. absolutely LOVING the added torque and wider power band from the headers. have you done any suspension work? the car is going to beg for it after going so far beyond stock numbers.
i can put anything i want down here?!

nice work! did you do everything at once? if so that's gotta be a HUGE difference. i'm basically the same setup as you: 52/ebcs/850cc/65c/turboback - also just put on ELH yesterday and retuned to 290/318 on EFI's mustang dyno. absolutely LOVING the added torque and wider power band from the headers. have you done any suspension work? the car is going to beg for it after going so far beyond stock numbers.

yeah i did it all at once.. i was "stage 2" previously. but the power is awesome and the Tial 44mm wastegate SCREAMS!!!! OMG its stupid loud. :lol:

i do have tein s tech springs <------:mad:(i know i know) whiteline sways with kartboy endlinks. im in the market for bc coils, dba brakes,and a fresh set of tires and a clutch.. i can deal with the wheels i have for this summer ive already spent WAYYY too much money all at once!

Archived