LegacyGT.com

Front springs + front dumpers for Outback XT 2.5 Turbo 2004 (2005 model year)

Nuclear

Hello, friends!

Some years ago i made little tune of car`s suspension, changed f***g stock set, with rear Rallitek overload springs and Kayaba GR-2 (partnumber for both and left - 341276 - designed for B12)

Pioneer of this tune was here: http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/81-wheels-tires-brakes-suspension/28265-rear-suspension-upgrade-05-09-outback.html

Now, near 70K of my car`s life cycle, i understood that front suspension need some upgrade from stock combo (shocks&springs).

Tell me, please, am i on the right way, friends?!

1) front Kayaba GR-2 (334447+334448) + Rallitek (RalliTEK Front Springs - Outback 1999-2008 - RalliTEK Subaru)

2) front Kayaba GR-2 (334447+334448) + King Springs , that "raised" only for AuDM, not for USDM height (King Front Raised Rally Springs - Outback 2.5L 2003-2009 - RalliTEK Subaru

3) other sets?

+ may be i need to change and upgrade some other parts, that will be affected via this tune: strut tops, smth other....?

STP Strut top partnumber B0310FE000 - Front Strut Top SPT - Heavy Duty - Primitive Racing -

Regards!

*And one more question, stock B13`s Strut Tops, i will be able to use with front Kayaba GR-2 (334447+334448) ?

I think - i will (http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/65-parts-accessories-performance/59393-group-n-front-strut-mount.html) , but may be i am not right..

Don`t want to use any coiloovers - it just car, just Subaru :rolleyes:

Need your advices and opinions

Thank you

Sorry for bad English.

I am a little confused by your post -

What are you looking to change and why? The front suspension needs an upgrade? Does that mean you need new shocks?

It looks like you are using the Kayaba GR-2s for both options....so you are looking to change out the rear springs?.

What are you goals? What don't you like about your current set-up? How do you want to change it?

I am a little confused by your post -

What are you looking to change and why? The front suspension needs an upgrade? Does that mean you need new shocks?

It looks like you are using the Kayaba GR-2s for both options....so you are looking to change out the rear springs?.

What are you goals? What don't you like about your current set-up? How do you want to change it?

Some years ago i change rear stock shocks&springs to Rallitek+Kayaba GR-2 combo.

Now, near 70.000 miles on odometr, i want to make it with front suspension - where stock shocks&springs still....

Some years ago i change rear stock shocks&springs to Rallitek+Kayaba GR-2 combo.

Now, near 70.000 miles on odometr, i want to make it with front suspension - where stock shocks&springs still....

I am sorry - I read it wrong. A few years ago Rallitek only made rear springs for the Outback and that was just stuck in my brain.

Sorry I can't give much feedback beyond the King springs are progressive (I have them on the rear of my car) and I like them.

The Rallitek springs are pretty new (for the Outback) and I haven't seen any feedback on this board for them.

Archived