LegacyGT.com

Thinking of selling my LGT

rallynut555

Its painful to consider, but I'm seriously thinking of selling my 05 LGT. Has 20.5K miles. New Toyos and bobcats on the front brakes. Commuter car. only real blemish is a slight scuff on the front bumper from rubbing a wooden pole when I spun out on black ice on an offramp. Should I try to sell on this forum first or just jump on Autotrader? Car has never been in any sort of spirited driving event.

-Lee

• 3 weeks later...
ebay...that's where i sold mine..good luck...if you are going to go tdi, buy used, save even more money, they last forever..there are some cool mods to make it even quicker and get even better economy

How long did it take to sell on Ebay?

it took listing the car twice, as i had it sold the first time, but the buyer backed out....ebay is really your best market though. good luck. post a link when u put it on...make sure you take lots of pictures of all parts of the car including any damage and be honest with your listing that was if someone comes to look at the car there are no surprises

sold my LGT limited 5spd for $20,000 on this site a few months ago. There's a guy on here that designed some gauge pods for the cubby door. He bought my car :)

currently I'm only driving a beater Nissan 200SX that I paid less than $2,000 for back in 2003. Gets 35mpg city, and about 41mpg highway. Saving all kinds of money with no car payment, and a greatly reduced insurance payment.

Still, I miss the LGT like no other.

Archived