LegacyGT.com

Trade my Automatic for your Manual?

I have a completely stock 2006 Legacy GT with 79000 miles. It is read with black leather interior. It has all the options (except the GPS) and a 1000 watt 12 inch sub and box. I love it, but miss the stick shift pretty bad. Anyone interested in entertaining the idea of a trade for a similar Legacy? I'm not picky about color but would want roughly the same miles. Respond and we'll go from there. Cool?

I have a completely stock 2006 Legacy GT with 79000 miles. It is read with black leather interior. It has all the options (except the GPS) and a 1000 watt 12 inch sub and box. I love it, but miss the stick shift pretty bad. Anyone interested in entertaining the idea of a trade for a similar Legacy? I'm not picky about color but would want roughly the same miles. Respond and we'll go from there. Cool?

just get the hex mod valve body mod and you will love your auto.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

I concur that LGT 5mt are loved cars especially here.

I honestly think looking at used car places for one you would have better luck with a trade like that. Used car dealers do not like have manual transmission vehicles as they have limited appeal to their buying public.

Welcome to the forums first of all.

Second, let me take you for a ride and show what an Auto tranny can do before you're ready to punt and get rid of your car.

Send me a PM with your contact info if you want to know what your tranny can do.

I'd like to make the same trade for my auto wagon. Since everyone hates their manual wagons so much it should be an easy trade.

Hexmod VB is on my list. I can be happy with an auto, even without the vb mod I've had a lot of fun with this car. When I can actually make it fast and not worry about the tranny I will love it.

• 1 month later...

Archived