LegacyGT.com

Found an 05 GT Limited Wagon

stanjk3

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

Ouch, accident on X'mas day. :lol:

Just call the dealer up and ask them to let you take the car to get it inspected. They will probably ask you to leave your car and a copy of driver's license or something. It shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, i agree. Some small time dealers dont like people having there cars inspected. If this is one of then tell them to go to hell.

They sell Ford, Hyundai and Mazda, so they probably aren't a small time dealer. I'm don't know of any places near them where I could have the car inspected.

I honestly wouldnt get it if it was in a crash. even if ti "wasnt bad" there could still be permanent frame damage.. Just my 2¢

I'm thinking if it had been bad enough to cause frame damage, it would have taken longer to repair. Well that's been my experience. Both minor fender benders I had in my '00 Grand Am took 8-10 weeks to get repaired.

Congrats on the new car.

A few months after I got my car I was at the begin of an on-ramp there is a yield and the pickup truck in front of me stopped dead and waited for the traffic from the traffic light to get going and pass by. Well I glanced over and didn't see him the truck had pulled halfway off the road and the rearview mirror blocked the view. When the traffic cleared I gave it gas then crunch. The bump of the truck was right at the top of the headlight. I took out the headlight and pushed the fender back about a foot. It also bent the hood and pushed the inner fender against the tire. The car was able to run and move. I had to move up the on ramp and the inner fender made lots of noise.

The damage was mostly above the top of the tire so it didn't bend the frame, it was mostly sheet metal and cosmetic damage.

edit: nevermind, found some used key fobs for $17 on ebay. Still working on the 2nd key.

No good pics yet as it snowed Sat night, car is still dirty. Hopefully it will be warm enough on the weekend to wash it.

Archived