LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

You can always PM those members. If you did something like that I'd be interested and drive up from OR. I met Mike who owns #156, he lives in Eugene, OR, and we went to Camas, WA last weekend for an event. I'm sure he'd be interested in joining up as well.

You can always PM those members. If you did something like that I'd be interested and drive up from OR. I met Mike who owns #156, he lives in Eugene, OR, and we went to Camas, WA last weekend for an event. I'm sure he'd be interested in joining up as well.

I live on Long Beach Island, purchased in Delran, NJ :p

#394 / 500 here in Southern California, Second owner and bought it strictly because the local Subaru dealer had it marked as a standard LGT Limited. Bought back in 2009 with 18k for $20k a STEAL!!

She's getting a Cobb CAI with box, Invidia HF Cat Down and Q300 next week!!

#491 still owned in Philadelphia, PA.... bought at 30k and just crossed 90k this week. She cost me a decent penny yesterday.... new front lower control arms and a front axle. New Z-rated Eagle ASC F1's + maintenance related and belts, filters, etc. Swapped diff fluid, coolant , oil....

She's running on rails for the moment but Philadelphia could really be more helpful keeping it that way with all of the potholes wrecking my tires and suspension. I need superman vision to keep from ripping a wheel off in a hole accidentally and the seams on I-95 cause major vibration in the car with the suspension so tight.... grrr....

Anyways, I've had 3 separate mechanics offer to buy the car since I've had it. Is this car really holding its value that much? The car has normal wear and tear on it but reasonably clean. No major mods beyond an aftermarket clutch. I'm surprised at how much interest I have gotten with people flat out offering to take it of my hands... ? Do others get the same?

Yeah I almost bought that one. When I asked for the VIN he told me it was a lemon.

Yup, that was the one.

I bought the lemon. Did the carfax, called all the dealers who serviced it and confirmed the service records. One of the service managers I spoke to said that the records indicate the vehicle was a "manufacturer buyback" which resulted from complaints related to clutch shudder. After they took it back from the original owner, they replaced the clutch and flywheel, and since then it's been trouble-free. I've put about 2k miles on it so far, and it's running strong.

I'm sorry I have to post these to pictures I just got my car today and am excited sorry. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/31/qu3yza9y.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/31/syjymeze.jpg

I bought the lemon. Did the carfax, called all the dealers who serviced it and confirmed the service records. One of the service managers I spoke to said that the records indicate the vehicle was a "manufacturer buyback" which resulted from complaints related to clutch shudder. After they took it back from the original owner, they replaced the clutch and flywheel, and since then it's been trouble-free. I've put about 2k miles on it so far, and it's running strong.

Good to hear, you got a great deal on it. I was a drive away from buying it, but the owner was being so sketchy. He didn't mention anything to me until I asked for the VIN the day I was going to look at it. I just figured there might be other things he was hiding if he didn't mention this until he had to.

Good to hear, you got a great deal on it. I was a drive away from buying it, but the owner was being so sketchy. He didn't mention anything to me until I asked for the VIN the day I was going to look at it. I just figured there might be other things he was hiding if he didn't mention this until he had to.

Yes, congrats on the car. It looked super clean and there's a good chance you got a steal on it. Just be aware of what you'll run into if you decide to sell it.

Yes, congrats on the car. It looked super clean and there's a good chance you got a steal on it. Just be aware of what you'll run into if you decide to sell it.

Thanks guys. I definitely got a good deal on it as long as I don't find any major skeletons in the closet. And yea, he didn't tell me about the lemon status either (until I drove 90 miles to come see it.) That's why I did an extra thorough job researching the carfax details.

I do have one other gripe about the car - at some point a previous owner must have really wailed something with the front right, because the rim shows signs of heating where it was straightened, and the front right strut was replaced at 45k. (and no, not the front left at the same time.) Now that I have 70k on the car, the age difference of the struts is becoming noticeable. I think it's probably an opportune time to do all 4 corners with some aftermarket struts, springs, Whiteline sway bars and front strut tower brace.

Edited by 2002WRX

This will be my very last request to have my #18 listed,bought from Town Motors,englewood new jersey ,,,,march 2007

List me,,,or lose me.

Looks like he is seriously going to leave unless CTATV updates Post #1 http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2006-subaru-legacy-spec-b-sale-needs-info-and-pics-209154.html?p=4467158

:lol:

Well, I for one would assume an "imperial wizard" would have the required magic to get listed on the most desirable internet bulletin board thread ever. Maybe Gandolff repossessed his mojo?

Find the most recent update and include toad's info in it. PM me or just post in here that it's updated, and I'll then move that updated listing to the first page.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -