LegacyGT.com

Yellow Fog Lights

Hey guys,

I'm brand new to this forum and the LGT community. I tried to find a thread on this already, but couldn't find one. Maybe I'm just blind?

Anyway, I'd like to get my fog lights to yellow. Is that some sort of DIY film/coating thing I can do, or are there good options that I can buy at a reasonable price?

Thanks!

Ian

or you could get the yellow stained glass paint they sell at lowes or home depot also.... holds up well and you can make them as dark or light as you want

Correct, I do about 3-4 coats on mine. They it wears off after a while, that might also because I run my HID fogs 24/7.

The Lamin-X starts to fade and gets discolored after a while too.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Don't paint your fog light lenses yellow.

simply buy some cheap H3 yellow bulbs like Strizz mentions above and install them. Clear lenses when turned off... yellow light on the ground when on.

I have run Eurolite bulbs for years, and just recently switched to PIAA because I got overpriced JDM editions for a killer deal I couldn't pass up.

No, the overpriced PIAAs don't throw anymore light than the 20 dollar Eurolite ones.

Hey guys,

I tried to find a thread on this already, but couldn't find one. Maybe I'm just blind?

I found 23 threads on yellow fog light bulbs by searching two words in 'advanced search':

Yellow Fog.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Don't paint your fog light lenses yellow.

simply buy some cheap H3 yellow bulbs like Strizz mentions above and install them. Clear lenses when turned off... yellow light on the ground when on.

I have run Eurolite bulbs for years, and just recently switched to PIAA because I got overpriced JDM editions for a killer deal I couldn't pass up.

No, the overpriced PIAAs don't throw anymore light than the 20 dollar Eurolite ones.

The PIAAs last longer too.

Archived