LegacyGT.com

Legacy Spec B in June issue of Dsport

Just to let you guys know that my car is featured in a test and tune article in the June issue of Dsport magazine. The Spec B put down 283 whp w/ intake, dp, up pipe, header, and reflash. Let me know what u guys think. Thanks

Good article, and definately good numbers. That is one hell of a baseline run too, I hope mine compares to that. No mention of the torque though?!

"However the Legacy GT features an EJ25 powerplant that shares some similarities with the STi. Boost levels and the absense of variable valve timing account for the 50 horsepower difference in the rated output."

Obvously the boost is different with a different turbo and whatnot, but hasn't the general consensus been that this is the same exact longblock as the STi, AVCS included?

"However the Legacy GT features an EJ25 powerplant that shares some similarities with the STi. Boost levels and the absense of variable valve timing account for the 50 horsepower difference in the rated output."

I was under the clear impression that Legacy GT has the variable valve timing, called AVCS in our cars

page 20 of the Legacy GT PDF brochure

and moreover, the actually good description provided by the Subaru Drive Magazine

beautiful car

-was thinking bout doing the exact same thing with the color/rims combo (i guess my non-SpecB silver is lighter though).

-tint looks good, i was hoping to go lighter.

your car looks exactly the way I want, but will prob not go as extreme since i don't want to give the fuzz any reason to pull me over a la dark tint, "aggressive racer lowering/rims ;)"

if you don't mind, could you PM me how much those wheels cost and where you scored them?

Archived