LegacyGT.com

Legacy Spec.B / WRX pedals for 2008

qwertyb22

So, I purchased WRX pedals from MastroWRX and was pumped to put them on. Unfortunately, as it turns out they will not fit on a 2008 car. The dead pedal, clutch and brake all fit fine, but 07-08s have a one-piece gas pedal. I searched around and couldnt find a part number for one that would work on 08s, but hey, the 08 Spec.Bs have the sport pedals, so they must exist, right? I ended up getting the part number from Liberty Subaru, and I've got the pedal on the way. The part number is 36010AG150 and its the whole throttle-by-wire assembly for the Spec.B. Just thought I'd post the part number in case anyone else was trying to find it. I contacted Mastro WRX, and they're checking into making it available as a package with the other pedals for the 08 cars.

Yeah, thats the catch. The gas pedal alone was $104 I believe, and that was from Liberty which discounts the MSRP. Looking at the pedals, I dont think you can modify the WRX pedal. If you look at the instal instructions for the WRX pedals (on this site), theres a PITA pin that you have to pound out. The 08s have a one piece assembly so there is no pin - essentially its all one piece vs. 2 pieces and a pin.

Archived