LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Saw two today... A SWP sedan on Rt 7 in Norwalk by Daltons Deli around 10:30 this morning. Did I see an exhaust?

Then this evening a blue sedan in Kingston Ri by wicked innovations. Gave the wave you waved back. Had mesh grille and exhaust.

Saturday morning, DGM on 128 north near wakefield, I was in the Evo behind the lotus Espirit, we were cruising to a friends house.

Nah bmx. That was me. Nice lookin evo. I was heading up to Gloucester for whale watching with the gf.

Just spotted... SWP Sedan on Rt 7 N Norwalk/Wilton border in front of the shell station by Walmart. Tinted tails, windows?, ...ect?

Your passenger in the backseat pointed out the obvious... that I have green wheels.

Wish I had noticed you a half second earlier... I would have cruised with you for a bit and gotten gas later

Exchanged waves with a girl driving a BSM GT sedan on my way home from work. 450ish on McKeon road in Worcester. You were sitting in traffic due to the train blocking the road.

passed a light blue LGT with no spoiler and what looked like some bumper stickers on the back in Woodbury CT on rt. 6 right near Watertown/wolf farms/Big Daddy's on the long straight away. I was in my 06 silver spec.b lowered, exhaust, etc...