LegacyGT.com

Any interest in stock wheels ??

Jonny Bradtmueller

Is anybody interested in buying stock rims only ? My car is supposed to be here Monday give or take a few days -so the dealer says- and would like to sale RIMS ONLY. I was told $175. a piece plus shipping was a good price to start since they are coming off the car the day I get it. Anybody interested ??:lol::lol::lol:

JB, would the wheels be the stock 17 inchers from the GT model or the 16 x 6.5 inchers on the base Legacy? I need a second set of wheels. I have a 2005 base Legacy with 16 x 6.5 inch alloys and I'm looking for another set of those OR a set of the 17 inchers. The price has to be low enough to persuade me not to buy from Tirerack.com, my favorite wheel & tire store.

They are Legacy GT 17" OEM stock alloy RIMS ONLY. I would like to get $550. for the rims and I am willing to split the shipping cost. I can ship them through my wifes work at a discounted rate. I picked the car up on Monday and dropped the car off to get the clear bra and the windows tinted and drove it home yesterday so the rims have a little under 8 miles on them so they are pretty much brand new. I checked at the dealer and the rims sell for $285 each plus tax.

They are Legacy GT 17" OEM stock alloy RIMS ONLY. I would like to get $550. for the rims and I am willing to split the shipping cost. I can ship them through my wifes work at a discounted rate. I picked the car up on Monday and dropped the car off to get the clear bra and the windows tinted and drove it home yesterday so the rims have a little under 8 miles on them so they are pretty much brand new. I checked at the dealer and the rims sell for $285 each plus tax.

Johnny, I assumed everything worked out good for you then the other day.

Happy New Year

Chad

Well, pretty much. He used a different piece for the hood since he couldn't get it to wrap around the edges. -between the hood and the quarter panel- and the small pieces on the quarter panel the one on the drivers side has a small bleem on it -if you could send me a new piece I would really appreciate it. Everything else worked great. The reason we replaced the hood piece was because on our 2002 Outback the clear bra came right to the edge of the hood and has about 5 paint chips on the front of the hood and I didn't want that to happen to this car. Everthing else worked perfect and THANKS for all your help and the good service. I don't think some venders relize how important customer service is and you really helped out alot. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Archived