LegacyGT.com

05 LGT Limited good price???

Capt99ws6

Hello, I found a White 05 LGT Limited 5 speed with 46k miles for $15495 at a Honda dealer. Its a 1 owner and the pictures look good. I think i am going to go down and look at it this saturday. So what do you guys think of the price? I know the KBB for a dealer is like 18500. So what do you's think of this deal?

Thanks,

-Ryan

Well i was to late. I just checked there web site and it is now sold! Damn it! They only had it 2 days! Oh well the search goes on!

I've had that problem too. The 05 LGT I'm looking at now just dropped in price. Hope I can get there before someone else does.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

What kind of LGT are you looking for stanjk3?

One I can afford, originally I wanted to spend at most 10K. But if I can find an 05 LGT I can go up to 13K. Only thing I require is auto transmission. And since I'm in PA it has to be able to pass emissions and not have 35% window tint on every window.

Found an '04 FXT at a used car dealer only a few miles away, $11.5K, 67K miles. Am also going to test drive it on Sat.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

I just picked up an 05 LGT Limited (MT) with 46k miles for 13.5k in Western PA. I actually am flying out to pick it up on Saturday.

I hope it's "the one." I put down a deposit and haven't even seen it in person. Couldn't pass up the deal...

Archived