LegacyGT.com

24.9k for 08' LGT??

Bbc84

Went to the scooby dealership, looked around, and after talking with the salesman, he kept trying to push me in buying a car today. But I plan on doing some more research first. He gave me a price on a new 08' Blue Legacy 2.5GT 5sp manual at 24.9k.

Only problem is blue is the last color i want for a car, so I asked if i can get that same price on a white 5sp sedan, and he said no. Said its only this car for 24.9k because Subaru gave their dealer special incentives on it so it can be sold at a lower price.

Is 24.9k a really good deal? Or should one be able to negotiate down to that price with other dealers for a white one?

The lowest price I found was from Van Bortel Subaru in NY for 26.8k for a White Manual GT.

Yeah Im pretty much set on White but might settle for Diamond Gray. Just cant go for a blue one.

If anyone wants the Blue 08' LGT, its at the Schaumburg Subaru Dealer in IL.

Im just wondering if that car gets special incentives from SOA, shouldnt they just be able to transfer those incentives to another car instead. I understand that its probably a 1 car deal per dealership.

They should transfer the incentives to a white lgt 5sp like i want and jack the price of the blue one back up. That would make me happy lol

24.9 is a great deal, to be quite honest.

I got a QSM '08 for 26K...which is hard to beat, but then again, the only 'option' it has is the auto-dimming mirror.

I don't think they'll negotiate to that low a price, on other cars, once they come in. Good luck trying, though.

Yeah Im pretty much set on White but might settle for Diamond Gray. Just cant go for a blue one.

If anyone wants the Blue 08' LGT, its at the Schaumburg Subaru Dealer in IL.

You have any more info on this car? Which blue? Spoiler or no? Any special add ons?

You made my trigger finger itchy, and that dealership is like 10 miles away.

I will say I understand the white thing though. I have a white 05 LGT right now, and I love it. I would definitely miss the white if I had a blue.

Go Cardinals!

You have any more info on this car? Which blue? Spoiler or no? Any special add ons?

You made my trigger finger itchy, and that dealership is like 10 miles away.

I will say I understand the white thing though. I have a white 05 LGT right now, and I love it. I would definitely miss the white if I had a blue.

Im pretty sure its atlantic blue, didnt really pay attention to what the guy was talking about until he told me the price. I dont think it had any options just 5sp GT. Buffalo Grove isnt that far away u can go stop by and check it out. they guy who helped me was a younger tall guy, he said he just started working there 3 months ago. so hopefully he wasnt wrong on the price.

Im pretty sure its atlantic blue, didnt really pay attention to what the guy was talking about until he told me the price. I dont think it had any options just 5sp GT. Buffalo Grove isnt that far away u can go stop by and check it out. they guy who helped me was a younger tall guy, he said he just started working there 3 months ago. so hopefully he wasnt wrong on the price.

Its tempting, because its a killer price, and its a stick, and its an 08.

I still think my White LGT with Black leather FTW though....

Go Cardinals!

Been emailing dealers within a 100 mi radius of my house, best one i got so far is $24,995 for a 08' White 2.5GT manual w/ no options what so ever. So that seems to be a decent deal. Still waiting on response form 11 more subaru dealers.

Been emailing dealers within a 100 mi radius of my house, best one i got so far is $24,995 for a 08' White 2.5GT manual w/ no options what so ever. So that seems to be a decent deal. Still waiting on response form 11 more subaru dealers.

thatz a really great deal...u should just go get it!!!

thatz a really great deal...u should just go get it!!!

I'm still waiting for about 8 more dealers to get back to me. There was one dealer that stated in email he will beat anyones price by a minimum of 500 dollars, and give FREE 3yr paint Autogaurd paint protection valued $569. So Ill be looking at $24,495 if they hold up their price match policy, I want to see if they can take off that 3yr paint protection and give me some of the 569 dollar value they are givving me.

It seems too easy to get the prices so low, I feel like their still gonna screw me over some how. Probably through financing. Also for options, its probably cheaper if I buy them later and install them myself right? Im looking at mainly the Miror w/ homelink, or maybe just the sunvisor with homelink.

Archived