LegacyGT.com

Survey: How many people on the board own an OB?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Today I picked up a very leftover 2005 OBXT - the last one here in the Northeast - at least the last one in New England and Eastern NY.

I was literally a phone call away from buying a leftover '05 LGT, but found the OBXT over the weekend. They were happy to get rid of it....apparently the XT's were not a good seller for them.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I picked up a very leftover 2005 OBXT - the last one here in the Northeast - at least the last one in New England and Eastern NY.

I was literally a phone call away from buying a leftover '05 LGT, but found the OBXT over the weekend. They were happy to get rid of it....apparently the XT's were not a good seller for them.

congrats.. didnt think there were any left. AT or 5mt?

2006 OB 2.5i Limited, Satin White. This is my second OB, 5th Subaru. My beloved 1997 Limited was totaled this spring with 120,000 miles in excellent shape, but I must say, I love the extra kick the 2006 has but Why did they get rid of the Weather Band?????

• 2 weeks later...

Just put down the deposit on my new 06 Black on charcoal OBxt 5 spd

With a cuple assesories

Sti door sills , Momo shift knob, short shifter, subwolfer, tow hitch, front bumper cover,,,sti pedals, dog guard,

I take delivery next week can't wait. looking to get 16" crono 4x4 rims with some bad ass tires next

I am trying to keep the mods to a min. now that I am in mod recovery .. Wish me good luck.

BUt I will need a chip because it's a turbo.. also looking for 16" rims black and some more agressive treads. then the mudrat bumper with hella 500's

that ought to create a better look as I approach in the rear view

• 2 weeks later...

2006 Outback 2.5i Ltd... Champagne Gold Opal

Really wanted an XT, but after dealing with premium fuel and cruddy gas mileage on my last car (2k Pontiac Grand Prix GTP) I figured I'd go the conservative route this time. I do miss the compressor, though :)

2006 Outback 2.5i Ltd... Champagne Gold Opal

Really wanted an XT, but after dealing with premium fuel and cruddy gas mileage on my last car (2k Pontiac Grand Prix GTP) I figured I'd go the conservative route this time. I do miss the compressor, though :)

yeah we are all tired for the gas mileage..but we still got st1 or st2 :)