LegacyGT.com

spotted black lgt in hawaii

lookslikeanevo

yes, a lot of subarus but not a lot of Legacy's. . . .

well a lowered GRP might be shipped over soon...

how do modded cars get treated in hawaii, come inspection time?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

well a lowered GRP might be shipped over soon...

how do modded cars get treated in hawaii, come inspection time?

you moving to Hawaii? we dont have smog check but we do have an once a year safty check. also if your car is modified you will need to aquire a recon sticker. what they do is inspec your car and see if it is within legal limits.

• 2 weeks later...
well technically, any "modification" from OEM specs must pass inspection and documented or else cops could issue tickets. For instance, when you "lower" a car from stock height, you must get an affadavit to justify the part as well as which shop installed it. Then the inspection will actually measure the drop to see if your front licence plate is still above the 12" above the ground limit. If not, they will not pass you. That doesn't mean you still could ride on it cause a lot of people don't take their car for the inspection.

Screw recon and don't worry about emissions. this isn't cali so there are no smog tests. Both my subies don't have recon, and never will. I drive responsibly on the road, and save the rest for the track.....

yes, a lot of subarus but not a lot of Legacy's. . . .

there are a ton of legacy's here. you just gotta look for "em. maybe not 05's and newer, but plenty of leggy's here. i know of 3 guys rockin the ej22's :)

Screw recon and don't worry about emissions. this isn't cali so there are no smog tests. Both my subies don't have recon, and never will. I drive responsibly on the road, and save the rest for the track.....

so all i have to worry about is ride height?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

hey SK, this is the K&N typhoon right?? i really don't know how much you are asking for, but i will be out of town from tommorrow night for 2 weeks.

edit- i just looked in your gallery to see the typhoon intake. can i ask why you have 2? i'm between this and the blitz LM with s/s cover on rennick's site.

hey SK, this is the K&N typhoon right?? i really don't know how much you are asking for, but i will be out of town from tommorrow night for 2 weeks.

edit- i just looked in your gallery to see the typhoon intake. can i ask why you have 2? i'm between this and the blitz LM with s/s cover on rennick's site.

hey i think i seen you at the summer cruise. along with your wife.

Archived