LegacyGT.com

Tuning Part throttle

Hondata

My car is running rich 12:5 - 13 on the part throttle which is about 10-18 % throttle.

Can someone advise how I can lean off the fuel to 14:7, does adjusting the maf value by decreasing at those points Lean off the fuel?

Need some gurus advise.

Stop *ucking around with your tune!!!!!!!! You were told in another thread already:http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/knock-sum-188847.html

Hondata, you're on your base map from Shamar, leave it alone and let him finish the tune, you clearly don't know what you're doing. It may take a year for him to finish the tune but stop f*cking with it.

Need some gurus advise.

Wait until your tune is complete before worrying about part throttle, part throttle is nothing to worry about anyway. Your fuel trims have probably not settled, and your fuel tuning is not complete anyway.

Just drive your car "normally" during the tuning process, but don't get into high load very often until the tune is complete. Only get into high load a couple of times to produce the logs Shamar needs. After that, just take it easy. Once you are a couple of revisions in, the car should start running better and safer on the high end. But don't start playing around in high load situations until Shamar is happy with the tune.

And most of all, be patient with the process. But in the end you will be happy with the results and it will be worth it.

If Shamar keeps seeing knock or something out of the ordinary after a revision or two, its more than likely a mechanical issue, and he will for sure tell you. Right now its too early to worry about anything.

Guys cool it man!

I understand with the high load tune, please understand from my position that I drive the car daily and run around for work.

Every 2 days I need to pump gas, fuel in Singapore is $2 a litre.

1 tank cost me $120, if this goes on I go broke man!

My mileage a tank cannot get 400 km for 60 liters of fuel.

That is 6.5 a litre for a stock engine, omg!

I am not messing with any thing at all for now, just hope that the next revision he can revise on the part throttle fuel.

It's ok, just waiting for it to blow.

I have 4-5 ej20 25 on the floor in my workshop.

So you can't afford to use a little more fuel than usual in order to not ruin your tune, but you can afford to blow up a motor, or four.

I feel really sorry for you bro :rolleyes:.

Archived