LegacyGT.com

Got my new toy for the Outback

GOT MY FREE iPod TODAY :) HIHIHI Now its so much more fun on the road... Don't know if you seen this on CNN Headline News, FOX News and MSNBC about the free pod's, well I went to the site signed up for Columbia House DVDs got my iPod then I canceled the account with Columbia House :) Here is MY REFERRAL link if you want one [url]http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12227391[/url] Dan.

"HAPPY?" Obviously!!! It also specifies the referral on the third step of the site....... You make it sound like I'm some kind of a criminal. heh By the looks of it you got issues with the iPod referral like so -> [url]http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4914[/url] Quit being a COP! ^#@$!#%$@# Dan.

Explain to me how that deal works and how you actually manage to get a free ipod without doing anything. I just bought an ipod a few weeks ago and if I coulda got it for free, I'm gonna be seriously p'ed. I may just have to take them up on the offer and then put it on ebay to recoup my loss. :D

Yeah, but from what i hear most people get it but after about a month, i believe you have to get an email with a link you need to click on so you can confirm that's you, you can go back and log on and click my account and resend that email, it did not work for me with hotmail so i used my regular mail, you can change your email in the account page, they say it takes about 15 days to see things happening. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL :)

Guest *Jedimaster*
Here's how it works: you click and sign up and HE gets a free Ipod. Which is cool, as long as you know that's what is happening. And if there's reciprocation. Threads like this have popped up all over web forums. And have been locked. Although I'm no conformist, this is one time it seems appropriate. -Jedi, the COP

Archived