LegacyGT.com

Granite Staters! Where are you?

3.6subie

So I saw the MA forum and figured it would be interesting to generate one for NH. Im living it up in southern NH. I'm sooo close to the MA border I was tempted to claim ma$$hole status haha.

Also, I see a lot of 2.5i's. Anyone rocking a 3.6r or LGT? So far I saw one silver 3.6r at my gym.:cool:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Up in Dover have an '05LGT and a 99 L (gt wannabe)

Nice, a friend of mine lives near Durham. She drive an old 90s outback. It had the hood scoop, so I expected a turbo. What I found it was a wanna be turbo. The hood scoop was just for show. :eek: I didn't realize subaru offered it for cosmetics back in the day.

A salvage yard huh...I guess thats one subie that won't die easy lol. Good find on your behalf. Ya so when you open her car's hood up the hood scoop is sealed up with some type of insulation and unusable. Maybe her car was in an accident and they used that hood to replace the damaged one? I should ask sometime.

Used to have a '10 LGT, only saw one other around here, a black one driven by a lady. Saw her a few times on 101 headed toward the coast. Now I have the Silverado and live in Deerfield.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

• 3 months later...

I ordered my GT from the "Nashua" Subaru in Hudson. I live in Billerica MA nowadays, but my parents and friends all live in Nashua/Hudson.

If you see a 2012 Graphite Grey Metallic GT anytime after late spring in Southern NH or on 89 cutting through the state on the way to the Almost United Provinces of Canadia, that's probably me.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived