LegacyGT.com

Isimple Tranzit Blu FM transmitter installed

wurkenman

I finally got my antenna adapter in the mail, so I did the install on my iSimple ISFM21 Bluetooth Enabled FM Transmitter. Install was straight forward and very simple. Plug in the antenna adapter and run a wire for power. I ran this over to the fuse block and tapped into a 7.5 amp fuse on the bottom row of the panel labelled acc. Seemed appropriate. The power wire also has an inline fuse from the manufacturer. I ran the ground wire to one of the mounting screws for the center console. I have the Android app on my phone to control the Tranzit Blu, which allows an infinite number of frequencies for transmission. If you do not run Android there are 4 different selectable frequencies for transmission. The concept is that when Blutooth is detected, the Tranzit Blu interrupts the antenna signal and allows the blutooth to take over. Sound is crystal clear and I am very pleased with the option to play Pandora through my factory radio wirelessly and with no visibly device.

Cost of Tranzit Blu shipped was 64 shipped and the antenna adapter was 10 shipped.

Terry

If you woke up today, you have another chance to do it right.

• 6 months later...

Just completed installation of iSimple Tranzit USB. I wired the ground and power cable into the cigarette outlet and mounted the switch, usb charger, and 3.5 audio input in the cubby. Purchased subaru antennae adapters from Amazon, you need two.

update 11/30/2013:

iSimple Tranzit USB produces cd quality music for ipod and music directly installed on the device (Samsung galaxy sII). However, google music and Pandora sound quality comes out scrambled for some reason. Still trouble shooting...

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for posting this, i'm looking into this option right now.

10' CTS-V, A6, Airraid, 2.4 upper, ID850's, self tuned.

SOLD:06' LGT Wagon. BNR16G, Catless UP, DOWN, Hexmods VB, Hexmods diff bushings, BIG TMIC.

Best 0-60: 4.651 by AP

1/4= 13.678@100.73 mph, 1.945 60', Automatic transmission.

• 11 months later...

Archived