LegacyGT.com

Sold my 05 LGT

Thanks for the nice mufflers. Love the rumble. Wish you the best with your new car. Going basic stage 2 in a couple of hours.

I did the same over the weekend. Car is putting a smile on my face now!:lol:

The difference from stock to stage 2 isn't quite as crazy on 07+ but it's still a nice increase.

i also went stage 2 this weekend. my BNR is ordered however so stage 2 won't be for long. But i checked for play while i had the downpipe off and there is ZERO movement :)

OP: I am sorry to hear that you got rid of your car. I honestly don't think I could ever drive something other than a turbo AWD car now that I have one. I didn't know what I was missing. I wish you lots of luck, and I hope its at least a SE-R since thats the best looking and most powerful sentra

2006 Legacy GT 5EAT Perrin UP, SPT CAI, OBXR CBE, Catless DP, Perrin TMIC, Stage 2 AP tune

Soon after BNR 16G, Infamous Tune

i also went stage 2 this weekend. my BNR is ordered however so stage 2 won't be for long. But i checked for play while i had the downpipe off and there is ZERO movement :)

OP: I am sorry to hear that you got rid of your car. I honestly don't think I could ever drive something other than a turbo AWD car now that I have one. I didn't know what I was missing. I wish you lots of luck, and I hope its at least a SE-R since thats the best looking and most powerful sentra

I doubt it's an SE-R considering he referenced mid 30s mpg as well as only needing 87 octane. Those things are high compression and need 91 AFAIK. My old Rsx required 91 as well due to high compression ratio.

Nope, it's just the SR. Basically, looks like the SE-R w/o the engine-just the base 2.0. There's not a dealership within 100 miles that has a SE-R. It has a higher compression 2.5QR found in the Altima. Then, of course, there is the SE-R Spec V.

I wanted something reliable and better gas mileage which took 87 octane. Less than 150 miles and already averaging 34 mpg.

I loved my LGT. Turbo and awd is fun but can get expensive to maintain, especially if you mod. Nothing but respect for turbo'd suby's.

I don't want you to come back on here in a few month's and say..."I miss my GT"

Or "I wish I never sold the car" ;)

Hey, Good Luck with your new ride.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Ha ha Max...don't hold me to that! Good peple on here and very informed forum members. Maybe come back to Subaru Legacy if they change the bodystyle...or after a few years of the wrx in the new 2.0 engine. But if you ask my better half, no new cars for this guy for several years!

My better half wouldn't mind if I sold the wagon. But she understands it and I have a special bond.

I know she won't be over joyed when I buy the new short block in a few month's, but she understands. As a trade off I'm also buying a Generac 20K generator for her house, I just live there with her.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

My better half wouldn't mind if I sold the wagon. But she understands it and I have a special bond.

I know she won't be over joyed when I buy the new short block in a few month's, but she understands. As a trade off I'm also buying a Generac 20K generator for her house, I just live there with her.

Jesus, 20K? as in 20 kilowatt? You got a grow house over there?

I've got a JDM 04 GT Spec B sitting at back in Ireland with my mother of all people running while I'm in Arizona.

Going to be over here for a good while.

And guess what, the rental car is a Sentra S :)

It's okay, not something I would choose.

Oh, how I want the GT back, but do like the fact of using so much less fuel

Archived