• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For Leo's 2005 LGT Wagon

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/14/ehujy5y8.jpg

I was up in Orlando this weekend and im pretty sure i saw your wagon while I was out. Since here in Miami they are extremely rare it caught my attention instantly. It was Saturday morning on Alafaya if I remember right.

Sooo .. besides tampa, where you guys getting a proper tune? Or is everyone pretty much only using etunes in FL heh

M-tuned in Central FL and Sti Mikey makes a bi-monthly trips to Jax or when slots fill up. Idk about Miami areas

Etunes are just fine though.

In the Miami area there are a couple of Guys that do Mostly WRX's and STI's but they are very good. Rodrigo is one of the guys there and they are called WRXperts. Thev are very reasonable to Subie repair (did my brother 05 WRX's Timing and water pump for $ 800). They are also known for tweaking Subies . Rodrigo has a stock Turbo'ed STI that runs on E-85 and runs in the high 11's . They are getting famous for their tunes . Here is a link to them https://www.facebook.com/WRXperts/info

I was up in Orlando this weekend and im pretty sure i saw your wagon while I was out. Since here in Miami they are extremely rare it caught my attention instantly. It was Saturday morning on Alafaya if I remember right.

Oh I don't know there is at least one QSM Legacy in Kendall all the time. ;) welcome.

• 4 weeks later...
l2005gt .... just moved to Miami and am looking for some Subaru friends

Check out soflosubies on Facebook.. Most everyone on there have imprezas but are a very active group. Much more interesting then the palmbeachsubies group. Btw I'm in west palm beach.

Captslow.

In Spring Hill Hour north of Tampa.

Bought the car almost 2 months ago from Universal Hyundai in Orlando.

Absolutely love it! ....minus the cost for petrol.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/Michael_Walker_Jr/df51843c-29e8-48f6-84c6-41ba1f4855a2_zps9daf2109.jpg

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/Michael_Walker_Jr/10258833_10202300239920489_3151571292596229115_n_zps1a415cb0.jpg

Originally Posted by Fernely

Oh I don't know there is at least one QSM Legacy in Kendall all the time. welcome.

Quote:

I saw it a few weeks ago parked behind the gym i go to. Not sure if the same one.

Interesting but was not me guess it's one more Spec B in Kendall cool!

Well you have I 95 which is a battlefield . Yes you are right , In South Fla there are no real places to drive in a spirited manner.

I have seen more crazy s*** on I95 between 195 and Miami Gardens drive than I can scarcely believe. Ladders. Garbage trucks contents flinging open. A fusion with its rear bumper hanging out the back SEAT into traffic. Wipeouts. Accidents. People happily going 30mph. Packs of bikes loud and fast enough to be mistaken for Air Force. Camrys weaving at 95mph. Today I saw a lowered customized Jetta etc etc with two bikes on the roof, one about to fall off...

The road quality is appalling. The small 'bridge' overpasses puts the line of sight right into the lights of oncoming traffic and road lights, over and over...

It's not fun, or good adventure. It's a super tense battlefield, until you get past Ft Laud, or more

I 95 def raises your blood pressure . I can't believe how people drive here in Soflo. It feels like you are under attack all then time. Its the ol, too many rats in a cage. I've been visiting this past week and remember when I was a part of this craziness with my modified Wagon. Living in Hawaii has mellowed me out . It has been great for my sanity . Peeps drive very mellow over there . I once saw a left hand turn signal go green and nobody honked their horn (considered very rude to do) at the guy looking at his phone. You would have been shot in Miami .

Who was driving the blacked out '08-09 yesterday on Biscayne in Midtown? We waved immediately, so I figured it was someone on here. It had halos on.

Who was driving the blacked out '08-09 yesterday on Biscayne in Midtown? We waved immediately, so I figured it was someone on here. It had halos on.

It was...almost me :) that is I just put in h7 halogens, and refurbd my black '05 GT wagon headlights, and I'm constantly on biscayne

What were you driving??