LegacyGT.com

Good Body shop in Nova

700watts

I haven't posted in some time....but Last night I ran up a curb and buggered up my baby pretty good:mad: Anyone have a good experience with a body shop in McLean, Vienna Area ? Plus I'm looking for a new Custom front bumper cover for a reasonable price...any help will be greatly appreciated...

After my recent experience with the Fiancees corolla. NEVER EVER EVER go to Collision Experts in Rockville MD. I know its not NOVA. But avoid this place.

Went there after a Deer Ran INTO her car. Like literally into the side of it. After having it a week or so we get called to pick it up.

Trip 1 to get car: they put in a new headlight(didnt know old one was broken) and its off of the base corolla(all chrome) and hers is a Sport(dark lights). Also they didnt put new pin stripes back on the side they buffed.

Trip 2 to get the car: notice some knicks and other things un addressed as well as they reused the broken fender lining. And also noticed instead of using the Toyota rubber trim on the doors to keep you from dinging other peoples doors they used some home depot BS that stuck out 1/4" and didnt match anything else.

Trip 3: even though they said the car was READY for sure. The old trip had jsut been taken off and left with just the glue on the door. And we found a crease still in the drivers door.

Trip 4: Finally ready to take the car home. And on the way realized the drivers side wiper didnt work and required it to be brought RIGHT back to have the retighten the wiper.

All said and done 4 trips to get things right... **** that.

• 8 months later...

Hi all, this is my first post.

I too have hit a curb straight on at speed. The hit shredded both left tires and destroyed the left front strut. A shop was able to get the alignment in to spec after replacing the strut. However, the car now leans to the left between 1/2 and 3/4 inch. I believe it does not handle well in right turns. It seems to dive left and the left front tire seems to scrub.

I've taken it to a recommended body shop, but they could not figure out what was wrong.

I need a good body shop that can figure out what's wrong.

Please help.

Thanks,:)

i am in the fairfax/sterling area. anything closer anyone can recommend?

Cascades Autobody.

Went there after I had a run in with a deer, that required new parts. They did the work quickly and matched the paint perfectly. There is a slight misalignment on my headlight, but I realized it much later and its not very noticeable.

Wife took her car there after being rear-ended and they also did a nice job, hers was perfect. I may have before and after pics.

I've heard nothing but amazing things about WagonWerks in Virginia. I've driven by once, but I'm not superfamiliar with the area. I've known a few people who have taken custom projects there, and they did fantastic work.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived