LegacyGT.com

Where are the Subies in FL???

NHLEG

I just got back from a vaca in Key Largo at the Ocena Reef's Resort and have a question...Where are the Subies in FL?!?! I saw 0, ZERO, in Key Largo and Islamorada and only 2 (an older Impreza and a Forester) on the Tpk from Miami to the Keys! About the only thing there are alot of in the Keys are "trailer queens"...Do 1 in 5 people in the Keys own a boat that spends most of it's life OUT of the water???:lol: Soooooooo many nice boats being towed on trailers with not a water-line to be had on almost all of them!:lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got back from a vaca in Key Largo at the Ocena Reef's Resort and have a question...Where are the Subies in FL?!?! I saw 0, ZERO, in Key Largo and Islamorada and only 2 (an older Impreza and a Forester) on the Tpk from Miami to the Keys! About the only thing there are alot of in the Keys are "trailer queens"...Do 1 in 5 people in the Keys own a boat that spends most of it's life OUT of the water???:lol: Soooooooo many nice boats being towed on trailers with not a water-line to be had on almost all of them!:lol:

Did you get to the Tiki Bar in Islamorada?

I got married down the street from it.

Rehab is for quitters.

I love Tampa because I have yet to see a LGT. I know they're around but as for right now, I feel I'm the only one here....and did I mention, I LOVE IT!!! It's great when you're pumping gas and someone walks over to compliment the car because they've never seen one quite like it.

If Tampa has representation on here, let us know. ;)

I love Tampa because I have yet to see a LGT. I know they're around but as for right now, I feel I'm the only one here....and did I mention, I LOVE IT!!! It's great when you're pumping gas and someone walks over to compliment the car because they've never seen one quite like it.

If Tampa has representation on here, let us know. ;)

Keep your eyes open this weekend for a red one :cool: I do love that feeling of uniqueness that comes with the car. Get used to hearing "What's that? Is it fast?"

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I didn't see your thread before now...there's at least one Subie in Key Largo...mine!

And I'm blown away that you were here at Ocean Reef Club...I've worked here for the past two years! No wonder that you missed my car though. This place is huge, huh?

Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

Archived