LegacyGT.com

Endlinks

Meshanks07

Any reason for the preference for Kartboy over Rallitek?

Some people have complaints over the Ralliteks being a weaker design where the KB's are a solid aluminum that shouldn't twist as much. Plus in an unrelated plus, the KB's are rebuildable. Another +1 for Kartboys.;)

Some people have complaints over the Ralliteks being a weaker design where the KB's are a solid aluminum that shouldn't twist as much. Plus in an unrelated plus, the KB's are rebuildable. Another +1 for Kartboys.;)

Whered you see negative reviews for the Rallitek HDs? Ive yet to see one. A lot of people confuse them with the AVO so I want to make sure since Im thinking of getting the Ralliteks.

This is the only thread Ive seen them mentioned:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119930

Whered you see negative reviews for the Rallitek HDs? Ive yet to see one. A lot of people confuse them with the AVO so I want to make sure since Im thinking of getting the Ralliteks.

This is the only thread Ive seen them mentioned:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119930

You know what, you're right. I was thinking of the AVO links. My bad.:redface:

i upgraded to rallitek HD endlinks front and rear when i installed my 22mm perrin front and rear bars. i decided to upgrade the endlinks with the bars due to hearing about many people breaking stock endlinks with upgraded bars. to be honest after seeing what the rallitek HDs looked like on their website i thought it was a no-brainer, they appear to be indestructible from the photos. after inspecting them when i received them i was even more impressed with their solid design. its been a few months now since installation and they still feel strong and indestructible. i'll be installing my exhaust this weekend hopefully and while the car is on the lift i will give hem a visual inspection just to follow up on their durability. but for now i highly reccomend the rallitel HDs

Archived