LegacyGT.com

Ct buffalo wild wings meet

tori24

MARCH 11TH. 7PM - WHENEVER

I'm not on this site toooo much but it would be great to get to know more people in my area... but faces to names. i first posted this on ctsubie because i know a bunch of people who are interested in getting a meet together. with the warm weather coming up why not kick it off right!

I'll have my camera with me so it will be a good time anyways, and I'll be baking like usual.

Eat around 8. Ill get there around 7

Buffalo Wild Wings

703 Poquonock Avenue, Windsor, CT

(860) 688-9464

trying to get a head count. let me know if you can make it!

If anyone has any questions ask me. invite friends tooo!

attending:

1. Nickyg

2. Adversexreality

3. DanoH5656

maybe:

1. zenfamily

2. jxjjang

3. Nrw

4. SilverLegs

Just looked at the schedule, and I should be able to hang out for the first half hour.

itd be great to meet up for a bit! hope to see you there.

i might be down to go. you should postpone this so we can get our summer wheels on haha. i'm on my winter setup with stockers :p

oh hush, my car looks like crap but ill have another meet in the summer too!

I swear I posted in this thread last night!! This one is on a better day for me so if the NES people are switching to the 11th instead of the 17th then I will be there. Well actually I will probably go to this one instead of the one on the 17th if they don't move it. St. Patrick's day+ bar = croooowwwwded

I swear I posted in this thread last night!! This one is on a better day for me so if the NES people are switching to the 11th instead of the 17th then I will be there. Well actually I will probably go to this one instead of the one on the 17th if they don't move it. St. Patrick's day+ bar = croooowwwwded

sounds good. well this is the thing, i actually posted this on ctsubie (where im most active) and it got a lot of bumps. so i took it to the level of posting it on here and NES. and when i saw it on NES i decided what the heck, why not make it big!

hope you can come!!!!! :)

i am so excited to see that more people are becoming interested in coming to this event. i have 10 other definate yes' from different websites and around 15 maybe's (which half will turn into a yes)

cant wait to see more people take a part in this meet!!!! if you have any questions PM me and ill do my best to answer them!!!

I went to the bathroom last friday. That doesn't mean i'm not going to go today. Or tomorrow. Or every other day.

Buffalo Wild Wings is 58 min away from my house and that isn't including any traffic. So I would essentially be driving home (45 min) picking up the husband and driving all the way back towards the restaurant.

Idk I think he's more concerned with the amount of gas we would be using and the amount of $$ we would be spending on food.

he just uses the excuse that we were there last week because it sounds better? idk.

A small but spirited gathering is nonetheless rewarding.

its not that small :x

20 people are coming so far (other subaru websites)

and in total i have 18 maybes!

its going to be a great time!!

Archived