LegacyGT.com

DFW: Huge Meet- 635 and McArthur meet 11/01/07 8:00PM

tractorcrusher

I've read about this meet on a few different forums for this Thursday, so I'm going to head out there as it should be huge... Anyone else interested in going? It'll be around the Chipotle out there.

I'll probably show up between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM. Have a few old VW friends meeting up already.

i'll try and make it

I've read about this meet on a few different forums for this Thursday, so I'm going to head out there as it should be huge... Anyone else interested in going? It'll be around the Chipotle out there.

I'll probably show up between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM. Have a few old VW friends meeting up already.

It wasn't what I expected at all... It was only VW's.

My buddy in a 997 CarreraS showed up and another in a Viper, so the drive back was awesome!

lol, yeah..i actually go to that meet with my buddy sometimes. he has an old coraddo.

there are always at least 80 vw's out there tho.

I thought this was like the old 635/macarthur meet with all kinds of cars showing up... used to be about 200 cars.

from what i understand the police started giving them trouble for having "shows" without a permit. they drove up last ttime I was out there .....we told them we all met up for dinner

Archived