LegacyGT.com

DetailCity.com

So I just checked up on premiumautocare.com, and it seems they've changed their product offerings so I think I'm gonna bring my business to detailcity.com. My question is will Dwayne still be offering 10% discounts to legacygt.com members? OCD?

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

awwww crap! I noticed last night that premiumautocare hardly has anything anymore, so I ordered from autogeeks.net. Damnit I didn't I know about detailcity and 10%.. #$*@(#)$*&!!! Oh wells

Seems like it's the same company though... both run by Dwayne? Probably should have just merged the names or URLs instead of sacrificing existing premiumautocare business. Confusion could hurt his business in short term. There's lots of competition out there.

Dwayne sold PremiumAutoCare back to Four Star Products. He opened http://www.DetailCity.com and the discount code is still 'legacy' to get the 10%. I reminded him that he needs to get the banner update sent to Tide yesterday and he said he was on it.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 2 years later...

I don't mean to revive an ancient thread, but I felt like I had to give my public "props" to DetailCity.com for their excellent customer service.

Recently, I had ordered online the Wolfgang Leather Conditioner as per OCDetails' recommendations. Unfortunately, a leather cleaner was shipped instead (only two days after the order was placed, by the way!). Not only did I get an immediate E-mail response over the weekend, but I was asked to keep the leather cleaner as a gift (a $20 value) while the conditioner would be shipped to me the following business day!

Wow, that's two thumbs up for customer service at DetailCity.com!

I agree with AZN_GUY's feelings about DC.com. Dwayne is working over at Autogeek.net now, but his business partner who took over the Detail City store (Troy) is excellent people. :) I tell ya, if all the stores on the web dried up and it only left Danase.com and DetailCity.com I would still be a happy man. There isn't anything else I order on a regular basis that can't be had from one of those two stores.

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Actually maybe you can answer this, I see you sell the adaptor for the edge 2000 pads, but I don't see the pad anywhee on the site anymore, did you discontinue that line? (I really wanted to try those instead of the velcro ones)

Yeah, we got rid of them. Too much troubles and a lot of returns.

As for the leather stuff. We sell a product called Leather Rx that I'd put up against the PB stuff any day of the week. Not sure what theirs smells like though. Ours smells like leather.

PB also smells like leather, I use it on the car and on our couches, and I was looking at the leather rx as an option, any reason why the edge 2000 pads were getting returned?

I just don't think they work with with orbitals. Like too much stress. They may have redesigned them since we last ordered though. I know 3M bought them out.

Yeah, we got rid of them. Too much troubles and a lot of returns.

As for the leather stuff. We sell a product called Leather Rx that I'd put up against the PB stuff any day of the week. Not sure what theirs smells like though. Ours smells like leather.

I'll second the LeatherRX. That stuff rocks! I've put it head to head with Poorboy's several times on different colors and different levels of dirt and LeatherRX is definitely the superior product.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived