LegacyGT.com

5eat Problem

WTBmoreboost

okay so i just got my car back from the dealership , had a new left side front end put on ( control arm , spindle , sway bar , Strut , etc ) from hitting a curb at around 45-50 , well last night to make sure everything was in order i Fed it a little boost from a stop light and SKIRT SKIRT SKIRT Traction control light , then huge power loss from the tranny , give it gas and it sounds/feels like its slipping ( ALOT ) , feels like maybe a differential as it does it in all gears ( shiftronic or w/e subaru calls it ) lower gears slip worse due to more TQ , anyone wanna guess whats wrong with it before i take it into the dealership , going in 7 hrs , a little irritated with them they forgot to put the huge plastic splash guard back on underneath the car , i inspected the CV axles btw and no tears in the boots cant see anything wrong , no oil on the car , could it be the TQ converter , someone put my mind at ease , tell me i dont need a whole new tranny , i knew i should of got that Sti ( jk )

Archived