LegacyGT.com

Interior Color

Interior Color  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Interior Color

• Black
    • Tan
    • Other

Since when I started looking for my Legacy, I noticed that black interior was hard to come by.. Lots of tan. I am a little curious to see if anyone was actually looking for Tan Interior or just settled with it. Lets see your votes!

I should have probably changed the poll... I agree, the Brick Red is unbelievably cool (my favorite for sure), unfortunately, Spec B's were not in my price range. So, I guess they fit into the category of other?? Are there any other colors than Black, Tan, Grey and Brick Red? I didn't want to embarrass myself, so I made an "other" category.

When I was buying a lgt I only wanted tan or beige interior. Do not like black and will never buy a car if it has BLACK interior. I want to feel warm and happy when I'm in the car. I do have black rubber carpets though and black exterior.

I just bought a used black interior, but would have prefered tan. I always thought I would never buy a black interior, then I noticed that my wife's car was mostly black (but not leather, it's a Forrester), and after 6 years it hasn't been bad really.

I do long for a blue/black setup though...

black, i would not buy a tan interior car (unless a porsche type car with tan seats/black everything else) the tan interior in the legacy is not as bad as other cars, at least the dash is black.

Mine is black on black. The previous owner had custom leather put in. It's black leather with peanut butter inserts and matching door cards. I call the car "reese"

That sounds nice. Do you have pics?

Hanslo

I had no choice other than black alcantara/black leather with the 2008 SpecB. I really like the 2007 blue alcantara/black leather.

I'll bet you could trade with someone pretty easily. I know a lot of people prefer the black on black Spec.B seats to the blue ones.

Archived