LegacyGT.com

What calipers could I use on my 07 Spec B

JXONE

• Moderators

Anything "WRX" other than 06/07 4pots/2pots would be a downgrade. Those specific calipers are red, you can't miss 'em.

What are you looking to accomplish? Why are you changing out your calipers?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
I'm changing my rotors, pads and brake lines, well my calipers look like crap, they look like they are rusting.

I have a set of stock calipers for sale if you're interested--good condition. Other than that you're looking at remanufactured stuff from rock auto, wrx red 4/2pots, and then BBKs.

EDIT: the rust probably isnt hurting anything and you could also just try an clean them up.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Is the rust you're referring to like this?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/N_sane88/Project%20Layla/2012-08-19112333.jpg

If so, you are fine. Apply some brake lube while you're replacing your pads and rotors too.

You could always apply some black or silver caliper paint, unless the rust is extremely bad, it's really just a cosmetic issue.

As said above, ALL wrx calipers are a downgrade from lgt brakes, even the 4/2 piston fixed ones.

Pads, fluid, ss lines, and rotors and you should be solid. The next step up would be sti brembos and then a true BBK.

Archived