LegacyGT.com

Whats going on in this engine bay?

slimfast

this is a 99 lgt i'm thinkin about pickin up. not sure what's been done to the engine you can see it's not quite stock. looks like something was disconnected from that box thing. :confused:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7461/24928235461317414342im1.jpg

any ideas? should i be concerned? i'm gonna give'em a call tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
They might have changed the air filter and gave up on putting it back correctly. I would stay away from this as the person trying to sell this car cant even do a simple fix which leads me to believe that other repairs on the car have been neglected on the car to.

So from that one picture and pretty much no other information you have concluded that the previous owner never maintained the car.

I ate Taco Bell for lunch today. What are tomorrow's winning lottery numbers?

i conclude you'll be in the bathroom this evening.

I think it's more complex than that.

You see to understand killer the dog you have to understand who killer the dog was man. Killer the dog was born to a three legged bitch of a mother, he was always ashamed of this man. Then killer was adopted by this man (Tiedo Lewowitz) a small time gun runner and rotweiler fight promoter. He put killer into training, and killer was good yo! Then he had the fight of his life, they put him up against his brother nibbles. Killer said "I can't fight nibbles he's my brother man" but they made him fight anyway. And killer killed nibbles....

He said "that's it" and called off all his fights and started smoking crack. And in a panic he just FLIPS out man and in his rage he collapses to the floor, his heart no longer beating.

Sorry, I had to :lol: Car definitely looks concerning though...

Archived