LegacyGT.com

WRX Takeoffs - Dunlop Sport SP01s?

Claw

There's a number of guys here selling their WRX tires - Dunlop Sport SP01's. TireRack seems to have some good ratings, but they're mostly from WRX owners.

Other than the "need to sell whats stock and upgrade," is there any reason not to buy these, esp if they're selling them used at a good price?

I don't need Star Specs - I don't autox, mostly civil driving around town with the occasional urge to drive with spirit. :)

Any reason I shouldn't go for these?

I'm getting them in 225/45/17's.

Thanks,

Yeah, TireRack has them for $167 each - Star Specs are $128 each.. At that price I might as well get the SS's eh?

So say I offer them anywhere from $400-$500 - because at that price I can get a set of 4 SS's new as well.

Whaddya think?

i picked up a set of sumitumo htr zIIIs for $370 installed from a local shop (i used to work at a tire/repair shop, so i dealt with wayy more tires than i'd ever have liked).

They are about $430 shipped from tirerack for all 4. I like em, they grip a lot like the stock sti tire, which is more than our stock suspension can handle, lol. You can expect about 25k miles from em, which is about what a friend of mine got on his daily driven gto

food for thought i guess, id offer him 250 picked up, lol. You wouldnt believe how much the stock re92s are, and they are garbage

Archived