LegacyGT.com

1st set of rims for my legacy..opinons needed

Legasee07

This is the setup I'm going for..18 x 8/ 48-53 for offset. which offset do you Subaru owners recommend? the wheels are from HP racing. or I might go for this setup 18 x 7.5 up front and 18 x 8,5 for the rears. What do you guys think of that? what do you think my best choice should be? I'm still open to other brands n styles but I like these a lot, here's a quick PS of it. I just read the wheels text typed out..so im guessing the GT and 2.5i still share same tire settings correct? and i read that a stagger fitment is bad, so i guess ill do the 18x8 all the way around...but whats the best offset?

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6421/untitledqa2.jpg

Yes, go 18x8 all around. I think both offsets will fit, but I'll let an expert chime in. Also, I would recommend replacing your brake pads and fluid at the same time. Your going to have your wheel off, and the oem pads are stupid dangerous.
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

No staggered fitment.

Tires of a different width will be a different diameter. Different diameter front and rear tires will wear your center differential.

Same width, and same tires front and rear.

If the car were two-wheel-drive then different size tires within reason, could work. With AWD, it is begging for worn and broken drivetrain parts.

Archived