LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

The purpose of this thread is to try coordinate and plan upcoming meets, events, happenings, etc in OK and surrounding areas (such as Texas).

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im down like four flat tires and a spare

hahaha... likewise man. I plan on attending all three events listed plus whatever else.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Badass Steve. Good job on the thread. Looking forward to the good times in the future.....we need to get those other Leggys to come out with us. Good times meeting everyone. Jay, your Spec B rocked man.

You and me both man. Imagine if we can get seven or eight leggys in one place, ha! Next time we meet up... hopefully Daddywagon will have his springs, lol! Can't wait for the next one, dare i say even if it stems from a WRX/STI meet.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

i actually found a leggy gt wagon in tulsa im gonna go look at. if so the springs will on that one, and ill lift the outback

Sweet! I hope it all works out. Hmmmm... if it does, sounds like an excellent reason for a photo op, eh??

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

YES...to everything.

All right peeps, at the last (probably the first ever) LGT.com meet up in Oklahoma, the members in attendance thought it would be a good idea to establish a thread to highlight meets ups so we could plan better in the future. Therefore, the purpose of this thread is to try cordinate and plan upcoming meets, events, happenings, etc in OK and surrounding areas (such as Texas).

Without further ado, upcoming events/plans/meets:

April 18th, 2010.

Import Face Off, Noble (South of OKC)

May/June ????, 2010

Proposed meet up in Stillwater

September 19th, 2010.

Import Face Off, Tulsa

As things happen, this thread can be updated. We can coordinate to attended larger subaru meets or other car meets in a greater scope than just subaru specific. Also, it may be wise to create lists of antendees as well as start putting together the plans of the day for the various events (we may need to create seperate threads for that).

Anyhow, let's get the ball rolling peeps, so we can have bigger and better meets!

yeah i hope i get it. than i can actually say i have a leggy gt on here

:lol: Man, they're are plenty of non GT leggys on this board!

Hmmm.... I know there are more than 4 of us in Oklahoma... Still, people are starting to come out of the woodwork, so we really have to step it up next time, especially for the stillwater meet since that's the next leggy specific one. :spin:

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

hanging out with the people on ok-speed is an aquired taste. some of the guys are really cool, but of course you have your ricers that will do burnouts and by pretty annoying. just a heads up

Thanks sounds like a similar issue we had at awdpirates in Colorado.

ah... so that civic with the fart can hitting the rev limiter we saw is no doubt a member, eh?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived