LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

How should I thank you?

http://www.clubmotorsports.com/_pdfs/Individual_Family_Membership.pdf

$15K one time initiation fee for the most basic of memberships up to $100K and then a generous yearly fee... yeah. but no. Cheaper to get a speeding ticket.

Ha. Looks like a country club membership. I suppose if you're extremely dedicated to racing on a regular basis, it's worth it. Interesting to know this exists, even though it's not for me.

growing up near Fall River, MA, it was always known as "The Ave" and regularly had people cruising up and down for show and hanging in parking lots. Last night it was ridiculous. Actual street light racing happening multiple times in the 20-30min I was there, people ripping through parking lots, hearing constant peeling of tires. It was nuts.

Saw a few Subarus which never used to be the case up there. Always used to be old Hondas and VWs and American vehicles. I'm wondering if more turbo Subarus (like my 2005 LGT) are getting old enough where more and more people who are into that are getting a hold of them...

not exactly a spotted, but I did drive by a place in Tamworth NH called

Club Motorsports, just Google it and thank me later

How should I thank you?

http://www.clubmotorsports.com/_pdfs/Individual_Family_Membership.pdf

$15K one time initiation fee for the most basic of memberships up to $100K and then a generous yearly fee... yeah. but no. Cheaper to get a speeding ticket.

Yeah - not really a great option..... Palmer Motorsports is much cheaper - if you must have a "Membership".:p;)

Palmer MotorSport - Membership

But Palmer offers "Arrive and Drive" - option that a caters towards enthusiasts who want to test the waters (For as little as $400):

Palmer MotorSports - Arrive and Drive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I saw savethewagon’s wagon at Larz Anderson. Truly beautiful ride. And a great guy to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was great talking to you man, your wagon is thing of beauty too. Let me know if you go to anymore local shows this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Forgot to post this last week, but on Thurs 10/26 around 5:30pm on 93S (south of 95 interchange) spotted a super clean, debadged, modified 4th Gen LGT (either silver or white, I forget now) that looked really great. Exhaust done, and lowered I think. Gave a wave as I passed by (I was in my new black Audi, so maybe not a wave you were looking for), but couldn't see if you were looking through the dark tint of your windows. Car looked great!

Anyone know of a Atlantic Blue 05 LGT Limited out of Massachusetts with white plasti dipped stock LGT wheels? beige leather, automatic, it has some mods, header and exhaust, Perrin blue silicone tuning, looks like it had an Accessport, so I figured I would check here.. its for sale by me and trying to see if anyone knows about the car.. Thanks for any help!! Im a former 05 LGT owner and have been looking for another one..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Around lunch time, stopped by a red LGT sedan (06?) with stick that was sitting on the side of Rt 1 North in N. Kingstown, right after merge from Newport/Jamestown. Broken car? Hope nothing serious. Put a note with legacygt.com under driver's wiper.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Spotted 05 or 06 silver GT sedan leaving from Newport and going over the Newport bridge yesterday at 12:20pm. Seemed stock but riding fairly low. I followed you from Farewell St. in Newport in my Camry but had to exit into Jamestown. Also there is a stock Gen 5 Azurite Blue Pearl GT parked on Bliss Rd. in Newport. I should follow SubOperator's example and put a note under the wiper.

Who is in Framingham that I waved to a couple days ago? Think it was an 05/06 LGT in north Framingham who I gave the wave to? Was in my GR OBXT picking up the kiddo from daycare. Always nice to see someone around here keeping their GT on the road.

Oddly there was a silver LGT I went by on Oak St. in Natick......2 GTs in one day is a luckily one for me, normally I only see wrx's around here.

• 1 month later...

I spotted twice a Silver 4th Gen Legacy GT Sedan, looks just like my 2005 occasionally in Vergennes, VT. where I live. A Subaru in Vermont I know it's shocking... However Sedan GTs are not seen that much here and I often turn heads with mine.

I just got mine a month ago, it's a secondary vehicle so I'm not always driving it as I don't have Winter tires on it.