LegacyGT.com

got into an accident may 1st

on may 1st a woman rear ended me, at a stop light tried saying i hit her yadda yadda, screwed up my rear hatch, bumper cover, and all. i'm pretty happy though because they asessed 1,200 or so in damage, my door had a huge dent when i bought it, parked under a tin roof in snow storm, dented hood, rear hatch was rusted out, so i called a local junkyard about 50 miles away, they said a rear hatch, with spoiler, green, hood, with scoop(good for my future turbo swap), bumper cover, rear driver side door green again, with a CD player, only $425 out the door! i'm picking the parts up tomorow, swapping the hood, and maybe the rear hatch out, and on my next day off the door, and bumper, then have a buddy paint for a couple hundred. I found a set of new take off tires for $60 a piece + mount and balance, and set of 04 impreza struts for $200.00. should be a decent rebuild. how hard is the rear bumper cover? hatch, hood, and door are pretty easy in most cases, i've never done a cover so.

• I Donated

You're being ripped off for the Impreza struts.

I bought a set of 04 WRX struts for $125. Keep looking, you can do better on the price of the struts. Where are you located. If you're close to me, I can get you a better price

Bumper covers are generally easy. You just have to find all the points where they are attached.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived