LegacyGT.com

changing up my exhaust

I've been thinking of getting some headers and a up-pipe but i'm thinking of getting a full exhaust also because im not sure of the brand of mine i know its not stock from the turbo back.

so i guess what im asking is some in put on exhaust i know HKS will fit on my car and im really wondering about headers if any performance headers for a WRx would would on my legacy.

http://www.kakumei-motorsports.com/products_show.aspx?cid=C_00000009&ccid=C_00000010&pid=P_00000001&cname=2002+%7e+2003+IMPREZA+WRX%2fSTI+(BUG-EYED)&ccname=IM-HDR-02G2

thats what i think i might get (if it fits :lol: )

and this down-pipe (if it also fits)

http://www.kakumei-motorsports.com/products_show.aspx?cid=C_00000009&ccid=C_00000010&pid=P_00000013&cname=2002+%7e+2003+IMPREZA+WRX%2fSTI+(BUG-EYED)&ccname=IM-CDP-01

so i'm going to get the hi-power exhaust, but does anyone know if it comes with a down-pipe.? (i dont think so but i just want to make sure :lol: ) and if this comes with a cat haha

Don't waste your money on headers. The factory ones are just fine, and are no different than what you'd get aftermarket.

I just have an Ebay downpipe mated to an SPT exhaust for a WRX, and it is fine.

Don't waste your money on headers. The factory ones are just fine, and are no different than what you'd get aftermarket.

I just have an Ebay downpipe mated to an SPT exhaust for a WRX, and it is fine.

Are you saying there are no gains from it? Powerwise? I have seen otherwise on SL-I.net

If you want more power from Headers, go Equal Length, you won't gain from Unequal Length Headers, or an Uppipe on our cars, they're good enough (the Uppipe is Catless and the same diameter as the STI Uppipes for example).

You'll see a good difference with the typical Intake/Exhaust/Boost Controller mods.

Archived