LegacyGT.com

Thinking of joining the Darkside (with a black 05 LGT)

WESTcoast

hello all I la la la love my white 99 LGT Limited which doesnt have the power, but my suspension setup is one to make you drool ;)

Alot of my friends own, Stage 2 and 3 STI's and have been convining me that power is fun. After driving a Stage 2 STI, and driving shotgun in a stage 3 STI i decided I must have a turbo in my next car.

Dont want an wrx or STI, they just dont do it for me, but 05 LGt is more grown up, yet still has that 250hp turbocharged motor to make that :mad: turn upside down :).

So to my point there I got a call from a friend that works at my local subie dealership and they just got in a black 05 LGT which looks to be in great condition. its priced at 14k with 45k on it.

Is there anything I need to worry about, flaws of this year, major maintence isues that I should look to see if they been addressed.

Sadly its a 5eat and i dont know if the 5eats can handle going stage 2 or react. Does anyone havea a 5eat that they gone stage 2 in? or should i wait to find a 5spd?

Lastly it would be great to move my suspension stuff over to the new car, ie coilovers, sways, endlinks and such from a wrx will these fit on??

sorry for the long winded post but im guess im just excited hahaha

stage II is easy on the 5EATs..may want to get IPT upgrade and Tranny Cooler. I don't have either on mine, but it ran fine up until i stored it..As far as swapability between a WRX and a Leggy..I dunno, but I would say they are NOT compatible. Just guessing though.

stage II is easy on the 5EATs..may want to get IPT upgrade and Tranny Cooler. I don't have either on mine, but it ran fine up until i stored it..As far as swapability between a WRX and a Leggy..I dunno, but I would say they are NOT compatible. Just guessing though.

Yeah, my stage 2 LGT has been running fine, it has been stage 2 for about 5000 miles, which maybe 1/4 of the time it had the tranny cooler and it runs just fine. If you're good with stick your gonna be missing out a little though. That's kind of my biggest regret with my, it's awesome, but I just really wanted a stick shift. Maybe that leaves room for a spec b in the future o.O

Archived