LegacyGT.com

FS: Fletcher Jones Mercedes(Fremont) gift card

VirtualReality

This card is a gift card only if you purchase a car front them, but you may use it as a discount card to purchase parts, service, and accessories. Thanks to SCSpecB for clear it up.

My girlfriend got a letter today with $500 gift card from Fletcher Jones Motorcars Mercedes. She would like to sell it for $425. Expires 10/31/2010.

She's selling it because she exported her car to Georgia and no longer have a Mercedes here.

The gift card can be used to purchase new/used cars, service, and parts. See picture below for detail. If you need bigger size picture, PM me your email and I will send it to you.

The letter says it's transferable to family and friend. It can only be used at Fletcher Jones Mercedes in Fremont.

I blacked out the name, address, and card number.

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/simplelifemomo/DSC_8677.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.

It says that you get a 15% discount on parts (10% on accessories)...So if you buy a $100 accessory, you get $10 off, if you buy a $5000 accessory, you get the whole $500 discount.....Or if you buy a car, you can put the entire $500 toward it...It's really an extremely clever ploy to get you to buy stuff :)

It says that you get a 15% discount on parts (10% on accessories)...So if you buy a $100 accessory, you get $10 off, if you buy a $5000 accessory, you get the whole $500 discount.....Or if you buy a car, you can put the entire $500 toward it...It's really an extremely clever ploy to get you to buy stuff :)

Thank you. I edited the first post. Hope it's right now.:)

Archived