LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Sweet pics! I heard the George town races are a blast. I thought you needed studded tires to run the course?

Here's my old Rubicon, this is up in Georgetown at the ice races. Grocery Getter, your SRT would be a blast on the ice, first practice day is 1/1/10!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn307/chuggis/ice1.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet pics! I heard the George town races are a blast. I thought you needed studded tires to run the course?

Nope, they have 3 different classes, iirc, studded, snow and regular.

If you are interested, just google our gang ice racing and they have a website. It's pretty cheap, a lot of fun, and worth a day up in the mountains for this. Sliding around on ice is a blast!

I know the other guys have seen this pic. Here's the beast at High Plains Raceway....

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj134/JaeandNoelle/High%20Plains%20Raceway%2008%202009/SRT8HPRsideturn6.jpg

Very nice! I hope you make it on Dec 20th to the Bull and Bush, the Saab guys are all very close knit, we're a good bunch of people. I'll be there in my Legacy so it's all good.

How do I get in on the Ice Races? My STI would have some fun there me thinks :)

My friend with the 92x moved to NY so he can't make that meet ;)

Whats the day again for it? I'd like to finally put my mouth where my money is and show up to something lol!

Ok, here are specifics on the Sunday, Dec 20th meetup. We're gonna meet and do brunch here at noon:

http://bullandbush.com/

Hope to see you guys there.

I'll go! C'mon the rest of you f***ers! This should actually be cool. I've been to this place before. Fun. I know quite a few of the AWDP Legacy owners that live pretty close to there (Starbucks meets) so I'll see if they're interested too. Unless, of course, you want this to be LGT.com users only?

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

The more the merrier I'm sure. The Saab92x group is tight-knit but small, so if some other car people show up, I'm sure it's not going to be a problem as long as they are somewhat mature. I remember too many meets being ruined by some punk that has to show off that he can do 50mph through a parking lot. Edited by Jeepis

The more the merrier I'm sure. The Saab92x group is tight-knit but small, so if some other car people show up, I'm sure it's not going to be a problem as long as they are somewhat mature. I remember too many meets being ruined by some punk that has to show off that he can do 50mph through a parking lot.

I couldn't agree more. And don't worry, I won't be asking any "punks". :)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to be at a computer between now and then, so last bump / reminder for Sunday.

My buddy wants to drive his S2000 so I will be driving his stage 3+ 92x, since technically it is a 92x meet. My PZEV Legacy will have to stay at home. Keep an eye out for a yellow s2k, a red Evo, a black Evo, and a 92x on coilovers, STI exhaust, and stock 17's w/winter tires. That'll be us. Hope to see you guys there. I will try and get there a little early, about 11:45 or so.

I may try to get out there too, and I fully intend to be *that guy* doing crazy burnouts and raising hell in my '87 CRX..... so really I may just casually drive by with a high revving engine..... hahah!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

John (Legend): You gonna show up?? It'd be cool to see my old LGT!

No.. we are hosting both sides of the family for Christmas Eve and Christmas too.. (ouch!) so we are getting prepped for that.

I was working 1/1 but now I'm off so I'm considering motoring up to 5250 for a while for the dyno day. I don't know if anyone else from here is going but I'm just a "tentative" for now.

I've taken good care of your LGT. Got in a little guardrail collision up front last winter so new aftermarket grill and bumper cover. Looks great, like new. Bought dedicated 17" snows and rims. UP/DP, TMIC, E85, VF52. 12.89@107.2mph and several 12.9's. Great for a fast spooling turbo with no top end. 67k miles, body/interior doesn't look a day older than when you sold it to me at 44k miles. Still love it and will keep it a few more years.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby