LegacyGT.com

"The Last 227" - Official 2012 Legacy GT Registry - USDM

So does that 227 number also include Canadian LGT's as we also drive USDM cars made in Indiana? If so, Nav was not an option for Canadian LGT's, it was standard.

I seem to remember some discussion about the Canadian vs. US production numbers and I think Canadaian cars were not included in the numbers that we got from SOA, but that has not been verified.

Let's post them up anyway because they are USDM. :)

Edited by GTEASER

Okay, a table in this post is not working out. I will PM a mod and see if I can get something to work.

To add your info to the registry, please post the following data and see example below. Any info that you don't know or don't want to post, just omit that from the info.

VIN (last 7) 1022824

Member nightspeed98

Color DGM

Build Date 01/2012

Sale Date 02/29/2012

Location New Jersey

Mod Level tints, STi Short throw Shifter assembly (who wants to buy the stock assembly? bout 1k miles on it.)

One small favor - if indicated, can you list Canadian province? For those of us familiar with the geography want more info. I'll be in Ontario next month and would like to see who else is around. (though the LGT won't be with me...)

Thanks Joe!

Jeni, at this point I don't want to put too much info into the spreadsheet because of lack of space, but adding City/Region is high on the list of additional data for the future. Also, just in case anyone has privacy concerns, I didn't want to accidentally get more specific than the info they already have publicly listed in their user info.

If you want to see where in Canada people are, just search on them in the member section or look at their user info on the left of their posts for now for the info that they have input already.

BTW, are you and your "cute boy" gonna make it out to NorCal to visit his friend this summer?

Jeni, at this point I don't want to put too much info into the spreadsheet because of lack of space, but adding City/Region is high on the list of additional data for the future. Also, just in case anyone has privacy concerns, I didn't want to accidentally get more specific than the info they already have publicly listed in their user info.

If you want to see where in Canada people are, just search on them in the member section or look at their user info on the left of their posts for now for the info that they have input already.

When you added Spider, I thought it was funny that he's listed only as "Canada" instead of his province, but everyone in the US has their state listed.

You are more likely to find my LGT with a location of "Massachusetts" than you are to find Spider's LGT with a location of "Quebec". Canadian provinces are ginormous.

Thanks Joe! I was just thinking province as it's roughly the equivalent of state. I can look them up though!

I don't think NorCal is in the works right now because we're out of vaca time with taking the kid to college in August. Maybe a long weekend in the fall or spring though. I will keep you posted. I expect a beer, so don't worry, you'll know when we head that way. :)

^^Where abouts are you at? I am in Eastern/Central Contra Costa County.

I sent PM's to all the forum members, about 20, that are listed on the forum as owning 2012's but aren't regular visitors to the site. Hopefully we will get some more on the list. And it turns out there are about 4 all within 30 miles of me. Whodathunk?

^^Where abouts are you at? I am in Eastern/Central Contra Costa County.

I sent PM's to all the forum members, about 20, that are listed on the forum as owning 2012's but aren't regular visitors to the site. Hopefully we will get some more on the list. And it turns out there are about 4 all within 30 miles of me. Whodathunk?

I work in San Mateo, and live in Marin. I don't see meany 5 Gen GT's on the road.

When you added Spider, I thought it was funny that he's listed only as "Canada" instead of his province, but everyone in the US has their state listed.

You are more likely to find my LGT with a location of "Massachusetts" than you are to find Spider's LGT with a location of "Quebec". Canadian provinces are ginormous.

Sure MA is much smaller than all of the CA provinces, but narrowing it down to QC or ON is kind of like (well not quite) Texas or Montana. At least it gets me with in a 5th of the country! LOL!!