LegacyGT.com

Richmond Meet and Install 3/15/08

Mitch

I'll be going - I was hoping to install my suspension but I don't think I will at the meet. So I saw in the pics thread you had installed a bass link, if you're at the meet think I can get a listen?

IF I go it's no probplem. The only Prob I have is I work until 6 that morning and have to be back at work at 10 that night. So I'm torn between going to this or the St Pat's parade that AM and drink Guiness until the afternoon.
If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

very good. Loud tight bass with really no Boominess. There is a bunch of adjustments I'm still going through. The fact that I have the 4sc amp built in helps a lot. I'm able hear all 6 front speakers. There's a 4 way "phantom center" switch I'm still trying, to hear the optimum soundstage. For me and what I'm looking for, It was the best set-up I could find.
If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

The weather looks good so far, so it should be a good turnout. See you all there.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Archived