LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

lowered white 05-07 with exhaust in Rockville, Ct about 6am this morning you had a grenade sticker, schoobies for boobies and a Tein sticker and super dark tinted tails. How was McDonalds? ;)
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• Mega Users
spotted silver legacy gt with spec wheels in west hartford around 6pm yesterday, spotted silver lgt with straight pipes in hartford last night
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

spotted silver legacy gt with spec wheels in west hartford around 6pm yesterday, spotted silver lgt with straight pipes in hartford last night

so probably was a spec.b then? wasn't me.

Spotted a red legacy wagon in Portland with an exhaust... I believe Sunday night last week. I was on vacation up that way and spotted it on the way there. I was in the Blue Mini :)

That might have been BPerry41

Exchanged waves with a white fourth gen the other day on maine st. in brunswick, I had the big blue canoe on the roof

that is all I get... a BTW sighting... :spin:

Chris (bmx045)- btw, in the NE spotted thread, can you reply to fossil2k saying that he works literally across the street from motive. i noticed he parks in the same spot everyday

Exchanged waves with a black 4th gen on 93N wednesday around noon... Quad tip exhaust sounded fierce! What exhaust is that?

Also spotted a blacked out 4th gen on route 9 near Bennington VT yesterday around 630pm... Didn't have time to wave but sorta caught your eye as we passed in opposite directions...

Saw a few others around Wilmington/west dover/southern VT, but none that I had time to get details on... Sooooo many subarus up here!

@Joe.Balz you wouldn't have happened to be driving down commercial st/us1 in Portland last Saturday? I remember seeing a blacked out 05 gt when I was up there.

Could have been me, I'm in that area pretty often. I know there is another LGT pretty similar to mine around portland too thought.

Chris (bmx045)- btw, in the NE spotted thread, can you reply to fossil2k saying that he works literally across the street from motive. i noticed he parks in the same spot everyday

where is motive's place? I do park in the same spot every day, away from everyone else.

Exchanged waves with a black 4th gen on 93N wednesday around noon... Quad tip exhaust sounded fierce! What exhaust is that?

That would be me. No cats and Stromung cans, it's not quiet.