LegacyGT.com

When can I order a 2007?

SactoPete

Hi folks,

Newbie here, used the "search" function already, but couldn't find anything that gave me a good sense of when I should be able to walk into a dealership and order myself up a 2007...

I'm dead set on a LGT, and am weighing the pros and cons of 06 vs 07, spec.B vs LTD, new vs. used, etc. All these things come into play. I'm ready to purchase SOMETHING now, and would rather not wait, but am trying to take the "patience, grasshopper" approach and understanding all things available to me.

If the 07s were available right now, I'd order one if I could get the dealers to play ball and not charge me MSRP... I like the fold-down rear and the 6-speed in the spec.B (although I'd probably be forced into trading out interiors with someone to avoid the spec.b stock interior!). But at the same time, it looks like there are some good deals out there on very nice 05s and 06s with low mileage, etc.

Decisions, decisions. And I haven't even gotten into the mods yet!

Pete

Buy a 05 or 06. It will leave you more money left over for mods in the long run. Of if the 6 speed is a biggy among other considerations, then an 07 is you. Good luck and welcome the board that is all things Legacy.

For your car audio/video needs:D

Audio Crafters IS it.

In Pasadena Ca. Arthur rules.

www.audio-crafters.com

Personally, I'd look for a good deal on an '06 right now... people getting them for under $25k right now.... sure will free up some money for the modding budget.

plus, who knows how difficult this SI drive will make things - i'm sure it will be a while until COBB has a working map for it.

nice name. I'm callin AE :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

the 07 spec-b may be stuck on msrp for the first few months

ordering a 07 lgt for invoice shouldn't be a problem. subaru wants sales numbers. but there may not be rebates offered for several months.

personally, i like the 05/06 gauges and wheels better, but tire pressure monitor, 60/40 split and aux-in would be cool also

OTOH, you could just pay msrp+ and get the sti limited

I am deciding between an 06 and 07 LGT now, I really don't care about the SI drive, but I do want the ability to play my mp3 player. The guy at the local dealership told me yesterday I could get the rebate and low finance rate instead of choosing one or the other.

I am deciding between an 06 and 07 LGT now, I really don't care about the SI drive, but I do want the ability to play my mp3 player. The guy at the local dealership told me yesterday I could get the rebate and low finance rate instead of choosing one or the other.

Are you referring to getting a rebate and low rate on a 06' model? If so, that's partially correct, you can get a $1500 rebate AND 0% financing if you have a good credit score. If you're talking about 07' then I'm very skeptical about getting either benefit.

Are you referring to getting a rebate and low rate on a 06' model? If so, that's partially correct, you can get a $1500 rebate AND 0% financing if you have a good credit score. If you're talking about 07' then I'm very skeptical about getting either benefit.

Yeah it was an 06. I would be fine with the 06, but I really want the ability to use my mp3 player in it, I use it everyday now.

I'm fairly set myself on an '07 spec.B... just need to convince myself I don't need/want an STI... :p

2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/ PP (6MT)

2006 LGT Ltd 5MT OBP Cobb Short Throw Shifter | GS Catless Up Pipe Gone

Archived