LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

~noon today. Got behind a ABP 06 - 07 LGT Sedan turning left onto Hanover st from Page Mill Rd. I was the BSP sedan behind you :D

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

White BP 2.5GT lowered, with aftermarket exhaust/cans headed eastbound on 50 at around 6:30PM between the cities of Folsom and El Dorado Hills.

Sedan or wagon?

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Saw 2 silver Legacy yesterday (Saturday) at Demo. One is a wagon and the other a sedan. I parked behind the sedan in my roommate's pathfinder. Nice to see mtn biker out there at the slide, better yet to see 2 LGT. Since we have 3 people my wagon wouldn't be able to haul everything.

Are there any more norcal guys here that bikes at Soquel Demo Forest regularly? What do you ride there? I have a Cannondale SuperV, one roommate has a Pivot Mach4, the other has a Yeti ASX, third dude has a Jamis FSR frame, last dude rode his full rigid Diamondback from 20 yrs ago with the og tires and brakes (man...it was crazy to see him go down Braille). I guess our groups represents all makes...what do YOU ride?

Are there any more norcal guys here that bikes at Soquel Demo Forest regularly? What do you ride there? I have a Cannondale SuperV, one roommate has a Pivot Mach4, the other has a Yeti ASX, third dude has a Jamis FSR frame, last dude rode his full rigid Diamondback from 20 yrs ago with the og tires and brakes (man...it was crazy to see him go down Braille). I guess our groups represents all makes...what do YOU ride?

I've never made it out to Demo, mainly because I'm in Sac. I usually ride at Auburn and Rockville. I ride a trio of Ellsworths (07 Epiphany, 06 Moment, 07 Rogue).

White 06'or 07' sedan w/black wheels & a WRX emblem under the 2.5 GT emblem on Bass Lake Road, in El Dorado Hills, headed through Cameron Park, at around 7:00pm. I was behind you driving my wife's white Chevy Avalanche. I like the aftermarket spoiler on the trunk. It looks better than my large stock spoiler.