LegacyGT.com

Someone is smoking crack

is this the same car that has been there for awhile... if so, do your hw its highly modified.

<--- not taking the dealers side, just saying its not just 'markup'

and i wish i had some crack right about now...

you would think if it was highly modified the horsepower would be above 243(what's listed on their page):rolleyes:

the subaru dealer I used to go to in Augusta for service just recently sold a new 04 baja. :lol:

They try to get damn near sticker for everything they sell.

I've seen people do this time and time again. I argued with a kid on one of the truck forums about mods and how they REDUCE value. (or was it on here??.. omg I think it was on here... anyway.. it was a truck that had mods.) and he didnt believe me. The fact is mods narrow your market and therefore reduce your potential value.

that car doesn't look like it has any mods tho so I dont see where that price is validated at all unless it number 001 or something.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Repost... :p

I found this one already. Something about being a sleeper from COBB or something... All they did was add a bunch of parts and throw a huge tag on it. Which is why the car is still sitting there on the lot. Looks like they've moved it from SOD to DFW autoplex now though.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

That car has huge mods done to it. It's still overpriced, but I would love to own it.

PERFORMANCE MODS & SPECIFICATIONS

458 WHP ( 598 Crank HP) @ 20.5psi

STI Shortblock with legacy heads

STI Intake Manifold

Perrin fuel rail system

850cc Power Enterprises injectors

Relocated Maf Sensor

Front mount intercooler with custom piping

Tial polished blow-off valve

Custom T3/T04S Hybrid .58 a/r turbocharger- Rotated mount

Tial 46mm High-pressure external wastegate with fully mufflered dump tube

Custom 3" heat wrapped downpipe

SPT 3" Exhaust

Turbo XS UTEC Delta Engine Management with custom tune by Clark Turner

Apex'i AVC-R Electronic boost controller

Apex'i Boost solenoid

KOYO Aluminum radiator w/ Perrin silicone hoses

Rotora 6-piston front brakes with 355mm 2-peice slotted rotors

Rotora 4-piston rear brakes with 330 2-peice slotted rotors

Volk GT-V 2-peice 18x8.5 wheels with billet front spacers

232/40-18 Bridgestone RE-01 tires

Swift racing springs, approx 1.5" drop (stock Bilstein struts)

Cusco front strut bar

Titanium STi shift knob

Defi mutli-link boost gauge

Defi multi-link control unite with data-logging

30% window tint done by Alta-mere

Clear bra on nose and mirrors

Tinted headlight lenses (blue)

^^ Are we looking at the same car here? Those mods you listed don't match the car in the pics.

i don't see an fmic, the engine bay looks stock and the brakes are the cobb kit. among other things

i have seen this car posted about 6 times now on the site. Case in point, Subaru dealerships in Texas suck and is the reason I bought a used legacy. Where is the FMIC, they always listed that it had one before...now I am beginning to think the thing is stock excpet for some cool caps in the engine bay and nice break/possible exhaust work

I bought my car through Subaru of Plano so i called them up and asked what the deal was. The guy i talked to sounded kinda clueless about the whole thing but said it had a cobb dp, up, spt exhaust, cobb big break kit and a "hand held computer thing that changes the computer and views cool information" (technical term for APv2 assume?) for performance mods. He said that plus the visual goodies like wheels, and that oil cap merit a 49k price tag.

BTW how could you even think that mod list previously mentioned applied to this car?? :lol:

Archived