LegacyGT.com

Fujitsubo Exhause

cipha1

I recently bought an 06 LGT Spec B (19/500). I've decided on the Fujitsubo Legalis Super R exhaust. Will this exhaust mate up with the stock dp? Or do I need to replace the dp at the same time? Also, what up/dp will complement this exhaust?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ask Mines.

He has Fujitsubo exhaust.

Ah, I do too. :)

I'm sure if you search around you'll find a great debate about flex section vs. non-flex. Cobb makes nice stuff. Crucial comes fully coated for a resonable price. Coated perrin for sale in the classifieds right now.

I ordered the fujitsubo yesterday. Shipping is gonna take 4-5 from japan.

Juxta - your exhaust, is it designed for a sedan or wagon? On the gruppe-s website they sell wagon model exhaust. they say the usdm bumper comes out further than the jdm.

also, are gauges essential for stage 2?

I ordered the fujitsubo yesterday. Shipping is gonna take 4-5 from japan.

Juxta - your exhaust, is it designed for a sedan or wagon? On the gruppe-s website they sell wagon model exhaust. they say the usdm bumper comes out further than the jdm.

also, are gauges essential for stage 2?

I don't think anyone stocks these due to the price, not many orders. I got the BL5 (sedan) fitment, and I think it's perfect. The BP5 fitment sticks out a little past the rear bumper. Mine are a little tucked under, which I like. Pictures here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37636&page=2&highlight=Fujitsubo

Don't get me wrong, you still know it's been modified, but it's pretty quiet on the road. I gave 16psibrick a ride the other day and he was surprised at how quiet it was in the car, even at WOT. I have one HFC cat in there. Outside it a little raspy, but not obnoxious, it doesn't seem to turn heads unless I'm romping on it. I'd be interested to know how it sounds with the stock headers.

Archived