LegacyGT.com

SubaruGenuineParts.com pricing accuracy?

So I'm just trying to figure out how much it would cost to convert my '06 rear to a '08 rear.. looking at SGP.com.. and what the?

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/oe_parts_cat.html

For the bumper cover:

MSRP:$239.97

SGP Price: $31.68

Tail light assembly:

MSRP: $169.95

SGP Price: $22.43

I believe in the philosophy of, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.. these prices can't be right for new OEM parts.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez, I don't know, but I just ordered 2 headlights and a set of Spec B wheels for a total of $326 shipped.

We'll see if I get a phone call about it.

Let us know if you get it for that price or not!

I'm looking for a 6 disc cd changer, they have it listed for $91.26 versus $592.59 MSRP. :eek:

Let us know if you get it for that price or not!

I'm looking for a 6 disc cd changer, they have it listed for $91.26 versus $592.59 MSRP. :eek:

Just saw this....I'm curious. I have on 06 lgt, but wanted to upgrade to the 07 with factory aux input. They have two radios listed:

W/ navigation - PB000984 RADIO AY UP2

W/o navigation - PB000984 RADIO AY UP0

Anyone know if these would work for my car? Can't seem to find too much info, and the weird thing is, the non navigation is more expensive.

Help?

Per their terms and conditions:

Keystroke & Pricing Errors

In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information which has been received from our suppliers. SubaruGenuineParts.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Orders will not be fulfilled until payment has been received. SubaruGenuineParts.com will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been processed for the purchase and your order is canceled, SubaruGenuineParts.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. In all cases, SubaruGenuineparts.com will attempt to contact you with notice of such changes.

Someone will probably be fired tomorrow.

Planelazy, you should have kept this to yourself. You might have gotten it. Now they'll have to do major damage control tomorrow.

Was going to say the same thing. Addressing this huge spike in sales today is going to be their top priority tomorrow morning.

Parts and service departments are usually closed on Sunday, tomorrow morning they will have a nice surprise waiting for them.

Question is: how the hell did every price get changed?

Placed my order as well for a set of headlights... but theres the 2 different headlights...

Headlamp components:

Boot

Headlamp assy

Headlamp bulb

Headlamp lens

Park lamp bulb

Rear cover

Seal

Signal lamp bulb

Socket

Wire harness

I placed my order for a set of 2 Headlamp assy... can anyone let me know the difference between assy and lens? I want the whole assembly, which I think I made the right choise, even though the order might get cancelled!

JP

Archived