new car in hand

You must have HUGE hands! LOL

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

Congrats.

Did you say anything to them about the 'Miller' sticker on the trunk? I would about shit myself if I saw that. I know its simple to remove, but the inconsiderate audacity of actually pasting something on your car does not sit well with me.

Every car I've ever bought has had a dealer sticker on it of some sort. I don't mind since it takes two seconds to remove. That's actually what I was going to post in here! I was going to recommend to the OP to remove the sticker and also the PZEV badge if it's got one. Really cleans up the rear.

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww76/ticonderoga16/20161009_132617_zpsx7rsqk4n.jpg

i don't mind the dealer sticker....and there isn't any pzev sticker on it.....it,s a 3.6

Hey... We get dual exhaust and don't have to worry about the PSEV badge!

Only markings from my dealer were plate frames and I'm happy to advertise for them.

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

At least it's a sticker. Easily removed. You'll want to debadge the rear eventually:)

Years ago when buying a car, I watched a kid walk past me with a power screwdriver heading towards my soon to be new car. I said "Yo man, you're not heading for that Camaro, are you?" He said yeah and showed me the dealership emblem in his hand. I told him if you take a drill to my new car you're gonna have a problem. I specifically told them not to prep the car. Not even to put plates on it. Especially not to drill holes in it to put their emblem.

When I buy a new car, if it hasn't been prepped I tell them not to. I will drive it off the lot right to my detailer for prepping and window tinting. Toss the plate in the window.

At least it's a sticker. Easily removed. You'll want to debadge the rear eventually:)

Years ago when buying a car, I watched a kid walk past me with a power screwdriver heading towards my soon to be new car. I said "Yo man, you're not heading for that Camaro, are you?" He said yeah and showed me the dealership emblem in his hand. I told him if you take a drill to my new car you're gonna have a problem. I specifically told them not to prep the car. Not even to put plates on it. Especially not to drill holes in it to put their emblem.

When I buy a new car, if it hasn't been prepped I tell them not to. I will drive it off the lot right to my detailer for prepping and window tinting. Toss the plate in the window.

Lol, most high volume dealers know not to **** with the V8 Camaro's, Mustangs and specialty cars (ST or RS fords). Nobody gives a damn if you drill Suzy Secretary V6 mustang for a plate. But if Im going to go pick up my new C7 Z06 and some drooling imbeciles has taken a drill to it, there are going to be hurt feelings and ruined days suffered by the dealership sales staff.

Archived